There are currently no items in your cart.
Fun with the String Bass (Level One - Easy Solos). Composed by William Bay. For String Bass. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Fun With. Folk. Beginning. Book. 32 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93483).
ISBN 9780871664594. Folk. 8.5 x 11 inches.
A collection of 47 easy-to-play, big-note, level-one solos on folk favorites for young students of the upright bass. Designed to build technique, range, and endurance while maintaining student interest. Fun to play and serves ideally as a supplement to any method. All of the solos in this text may be played together in ensemble with the Fun with Violin; Fun with Cello; and Fun with Bass books. Includes many favorite tunes: Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here; I've Been Workin' On The Railroad, and many more.
- Camptown Races Performed by Stephen Foster
- Frankie and Johnny
- She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain
- Drunken Sailor
- Eyes of Texas
- Home on the Range
- This Train Performed by Scott Joplin
- Aura Lee
- Hatikvoh (The Hope)
- Londonderry Air
- Old Shoe Boots And Leggins
- Santa Lucia
- Come Back To Torino
- Down By The Riverside
- Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here
- It Takes A Worried Man
- John Henry
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic Performed by Julia Ward Howe
- Cockles And Mussels
- Francesco Carlo Zucco
- The Entertainer Performed by Scott Joplin
- Blue Bells of Scotland
- I've Been Workin' On The Railroad
- Look Down That Lonely Road
- My Bonnie
- I Gave My Love A Cherry
- Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home
- Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
- Gypsy Lament
- Oh! Susanna
- Wayfarin' Stranger Performed by Scott Joplin
- When the Saints go Marchin In Performed by Scott Joplin
- Red River Valley
- Blow the Man Down
- Tom Dooley Performed by Scott Joplin
- Shortnin' Bread
- When Johnny Comes Marchin' Home Performed by Scott Joplin
- Cape Cod Chanty
- Loch Lomond
- Streets Of Laredo
- Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair Performed by Stephen Foster
- Erie Canal
- Michael Row The Boat Ashore
- Swing Low Sweet Chariot
Fun with the String Bass
Level One - Easy Solos
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Fun with the String Bass
Level One - Easy Solos
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Double Bass Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Fun With