There are currently no items in your cart.
Fun with the Mandolin composed by Mel Bay, taught by Joe Carr. For Mandolin. Saddle-stitched, Methods. Fun With. Folk. Beginning. Book/DVD Set. 40 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93258DP).
ISBN 9780786667680. Folk. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book presents melodies, lyrics and chord symbols for 22 songs to be enjoyed on the mandolin. Tuning and hand positions are briefly discussed. By the time you finish the book you will be comfortable playing 4/4, 3/4 and 2/4 rhythm chord accompaniments in the three major keys - C, G, and D. All chords are shown in picture-diagram form. Easy to comprehend, even for the absolute beginner. "So pick up your mandolin and have fun!" Includes a DVD that teaches the material found in the book, including 22 songs to be enjoyed on the mandolin.
- Darling Nellie Gray
- Good Night Ladies
- Hand Me Down My Walking Cane
- Home on the Range
- I've Been Working On The Railroad
- Little Annie Rooney
- Long, Long Ago
- My Bonnie
- Oh! Susanna
- Our Boys Will Shine Tonight
- Skip to My Lou
- The Blue Tail Fly
- There Is a Tavern in the Town
- In The Evening By The Moonlight
- Buffalo Gals
- Oh, My Darling Clementine
- On Top of Old Smoky
- Red River Valley
- She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain
- The Marines Hymn
- The Old Gray Mare
- Down in the Valley
Fun with the Mandolin
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Fun with the Mandolin
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Mandolin Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music
Series: Fun With