There are currently no items in your cart.
Fun with the Cello composed by William Bay. For Cello. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Fun With. Folk. Beginning. Book. 32 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93482).
ISBN 9780871664389. Folk. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A collection of 47 big-note, easy level one solos on folk favorites designed to build technique, range, and endurance while maintaining student interest. Fun to play and serves ideally as a supplement to any method. All of the solos in this text may be played together in ensemble with the "Fun with Violin", Fun with Viola," and "Fun with Bass" books. Includes many favorite tunes: Battle Hymn of the Republic; Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home; Blue Bells of Scotland; Cockles and Mussels; Down by the Riverside; Erie Canal; and many more.
- Blue Bells of Scotland
- I Gave My Love A Cherry
- Oh! Susannah
- Streets Of Laredo
- Gypsy Lament
- She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain
- This Train Performed by Scott Joplin
- Wayfarin' Stranger Performed by Scott Joplin
- Come Back To Torino Performed by Francesco Carlo Zucco
- Home on the Range
- Blow the Man Down
- I've Been Workin' On The Railroad
- Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here
- John Henry
- Michael Row The Boat Ashore
- Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home
- Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
- Shortnin' Bread
- Loch Lomond
- My Bonnie
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic Performed by Julia Ward Howe
- Down By The Riverside
- Londonderry Air
- When The Saints Go Marchin' In Performed by Scott Joplin
- Aura Lee
- Drunken Sailor
- Hatikvoh (The Hope)
- Cape Cod Chanty
- Erie Canal
- Old Shoe Boots And Leggins
- Red River Valley
- Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair Performed by Stephen Foster
- Camptown Races Performed by Stephen Foster
- Frankie and Johnny
- Swing Low Sweet Chariot
- Eyes of Texas
- It Takes A Worried Man
- Look Down That Lonely Road
- Tom Dooley Performed by Scott Joplin
- Cockles And Mussels
- Santa Lucia
- The Entertainer Performed by Scott Joplin
- When Johnny Comes Marchin' Home Performed by Scott Joplin
Fun with the Cello
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Fun with the Cello
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Cello Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Fun With