There are currently no items in your cart.
Frosty the Snow Man composed by Jack Rollins and Steve Nelson. Arranged by Frank Cofield. For Concert Band (Score & Parts). Score and full set of parts.. Young Concert Band. Grade 3. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.4319365).
With a career spanning 4 decades, Frank Cofield was a key composer/arranger/editor during the formative years of Hal Leonard. His writing was always fresh and his orchestrational style allowed bands of all sizes to sound their best. Frank passed away in 2005. Here is one of his classic arrangements that works just as well today as when it was first published more than 20 years ago.
1 - CONDUCTOR 12 pages
8 - FLUTE 1 page
1 - OBOE 1 page
1 - BASSOON 1 page
4 - 1ST BB CLARINET 1 page
4 - 2ND BB CLARINET 1 page
4 - 3RD BB CLARINET 1 page
1 - EB ALTO CLARINET 1 page
1 - BB BASS CLARINET 1 page
2 - 1ST EB ALTO SAXOPHONE 1 page
2 - 2ND EB ALTO SAXOPHONE 1 page
2 - BB TENOR SAX 1 page
1 - EB BARITONE SAX 1 page
4 - 1ST BB CORNET/TRUMPET 1 page
4 - 2ND BB CORNET/TRUMPET 1 page
4 - 3RD BB CORNET/TRUMPET 1 page
2 - 1ST F HORN 1 page
2 - 2ND F HORN 1 page
2 - 1ST TROMBONE 1 page
2 - 2ND TROMBONE 1 page
2 - 3RD TROMBONE 1 page
2 - BARITONE B.C. 1 page
2 - BARITONE T.C. 1 page
4 - BASSES 1 page
3 - DRUMS 1 page
1 - TIMPANI 1 page
2 - MALLET PERCUSSION 1 page
1 - STRING BASS 1 page
Frosty the Snow Man
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Frosty the Snow Man
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Genre: Christmas Sheet Music
Level: Grade 3