French Tangos for Violin
Violin - Beginning-Intermediate
Arranged by Martin Norgaard. Saddle-stitched, Solos. Paul Beuscher Music. French. Book. 72 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98223).
Item Number: MB.98223
ISBN 9780786651030. French. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Mel Bay Publications, Inc. is proud to present this intriguing collection of fourteen tangos by French composers arranged for solo violin with piano accompaniment. The tango is a ballroom dance of Latin-American origin characterized by long pauses and stylized body positions. Most of these instrumental renditions were originally published as Musette pieces in France from the 1930's through 1960's (with a couple of newer arrangements).
- Para Siempre Performed by L. Agel/M. Melfi; Arranged By Martin Norgaard
- Solo Performed by J. Falcon-L. Agel/A. Burli-L. Ferrari; Arr. By Mar
- C'est Bon D'aimer Performed by R. Denoncin-M. Dabadie/G. Gomez; Arranged By Marti
- Tango Pour Madame Performed by T. Murena-A. Verchuren; Arranged By Martin Norgaar
- Le Tango Select Performed by L. Corchia-R. Grolier; Arranged By Martin Norgaard
- Partir Performed by G. Verdas; Arranged By Martin Norgaard
- Simple Tango Performed by A. Verchuren-T. Murena; Arranged By Martin Norgaar
- As De Copas Performed by M. Feijoo; Arranged By Martin Norgaard
- Du Joir Au Lendemain Performed by A. Pate-J. Noguez; Arranged By Martin Norgaard
- Tango Bleu Performed by M. Provance/A. Trichot; Arranged By Martin Norgaar
- El Choclo-Tango Performed by M.Provance/A. Trichot; Arranged By Martin Norgaard
- Ma Rose D'alsace Performed by G. Coulonges/ R. Trabucco-M. Denoux; Arranged By M
- Insaisissable Performed by H. Ithier-R. Denoncin; Arranged By Martin Norgaard
- Tu M'as Menti Performed by L/ Agel/E. Carrara; Arranged By Martin Norgaard