There are currently no items in your cart.
French Music for Accordion Volume 1 composed by Larry Hallar. For Accordion (Keyboard). Saddle-stitched, Solos. Paul Beuscher Music. French. Intermediate. Book. 80 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95687).
ISBN 9780786616398. French. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
One of the most melodic and romantic genres of music is that found on the streets of Paris as played on the musette. Larry Hallar has artfully crafted keyboard accordion solo arrangements from 25 favorite French musette compositions. These are wonderful solo pieces for any accordionist, and convey the lyrical beauty and romance characteristic of the genre.
- Accordeon-Samba Performed by Jean Peyronnin
- Fugitive Valse Performed by M. Ferdedo
- Back To Bach Performed by Andre Pate & Jacky Noguez
- Adios Sevilla Paso Doble Performed by Tony Murena & Jacques Chanzol
- Senorita Rosita Paso Doble Performed by Jules Nicoli
- Rapid' (Polka) Performed by Fredo Gardoni
- D'la Valse Dans Ma Musette Performed by Andre Verchuren & Rene Denoncin
- Eugenie De La Bastille Java Performed by Jo Privat
- La Cigoula Paso Doble Performed by Tony Murena, A. Baldi
- Ma Rose D'alsace (Tango) Performed by Robert Trabucco & Maurile Denoux
- Trompette - Musette Java Valse Performed by Andre Verchuren & Jomoutet
- La Grande Ronde Performed by Robert Milesi
- Les Temps Finis Performed by Jo Privat & Aimable
- Accordeon Polka Performed by Tony Murena & Pascal Groffe
- Comet' Valse Performed by Raymond Siozaye
- Isula Di Sognu (Ile De Reve) Performed by Bruno Lorenzowi
- Fantaisie - Polka
- Fleur De Paris (Flower Of Paris) Performed by Honri Bourjayre
- Perles De Cristal Fantaisie Polka Performed by Georges Hamel
- En Coup De Vent Java Performed by Albert Huard
- Alhambra Paso Doble Performed by Albert Huard
- Au Sommet Du Cervin Valse Performed by Michel Geney & Jose Marka
- Calinerie Valse Performed by Andre Verchuren
- On Danse A La Villette Valse Masette Performed by Emile Lardara
- Radio Valse, Valse Brillante Pour Accordeon Performed by Albert Huard & S. Deplechin
French Music for Accordion Volume 1
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
French Music for Accordion Volume 1
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Accordion Sheet Music
Genre: French Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook