There are currently no items in your cart.
Framtidens Skugga composed by Mikko Heinio. For soprano voice, 4 trumpets, 4 trombones, tuba. Score. Published by Fennica Gehrman (FG.042-06614-0).
The Shadow of the Future for soprano, 4 trumpets, 4 trombones and tuba was written in 1980. It is based on three poems by Edith Sodergran (in Swedish) with an English translation by Jeremy Parsons. Duration ca 22 minutes.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
More by this Composer: Mikko Heinio Sheet Music Mikko Heinio B-Flat Trumpet Sheet Music Mikko Heinio Soprano Voice Sheet Music Mikko Heinio Trombone Sheet Music Mikko Heinio Tuba Sheet Music Mikko Heinio Voice Solo Sheet Music