There are currently no items in your cart.
Foundation Exercises For Bass composed by Chuck Sher. For bass guitar. This edition: spiral-bound. "A creative approach - for any style of music, any level - for acoustic or electric bass". Beginning/intermediate. Method book. 87 pages. Published by Sher Music Company (SR.FEFB).
ISBN 9781883217631. 8.5" x 11" inches.
"Regardless of what style of music you want to play, or how long you've been playing bass, there are fundamental things that you need to know:
- the basic scales and chords used in contemporary music
- how to count rhythms and improvise around them
- correct hand positions, fingerings and shifting
- training your ear to identify music that's inside you, or that others play
- a painless way to learn to read music, starting with fingerboard diagrams
- how to connect the roots of chord progressions to create a solid foundation for a band
- sample grooves in different styles of music, including the blues
- a way to practice that lets you create your own music, in whatever style you want, right from the beginning
Foundation Exercises For Bass
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Foundation Exercises For Bass
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Bass Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook