There are currently no items in your cart.
Forty-eight (48) Organ Descants on Well-Known Hymn Tunes composed by Robert J Powell. For organ. Sacred. Easy. 44 pages. Published by GIA Publications (GI.G-2504).
Wonderful for the final stanza of the hymn! Totally independent writing. Tune printed above the organ score for references.
Agincourt - Alleluia Song - Annunciation - Bourgeois - Christe sanctorum - Cradle Song - Cross of Jesus - Domhnach trionide - Dundee - Ein' Feste Burg - Ein' Feste Burg (original) - Est ist das Heil - Gelobt sei Gott - Geneva - Gott soll gepriesen - Herzliebster Jesu - Ich glaube an Gott - Jefferson - Lasst uns erfreuen - Leisentritt - Let Us Break Bread - Lobt Gott, ihr Christen - Lourdes Hymn - Materna - Melita - My Savior - Nativity - New Britain - Num Komm, der heiden Heiland - Old 113th - Psalm 47 - Redez a Dieu - Royal Oak - St. Bride - St. Catherine - St. Thomas - Slane - Song 1 - Southwell - Stabat Mater - Swabia - There Is a Balm - Unde et memores - Vater unser - Veni Creator Spiritus - Warum sollt' ich.
- Cradle Song (Away in a Manger)
- Matera (O Beautiful for Spacious Skies)
- There Is a Balm (There Is a Balm in Gilead)
- Southwell (Lord Jesus, Think on Me)
- Slane (Lord of All Hopefulness)
- Old 113th (Let All on Earth)
- Holy Manna (God, Who Stretched the Spangled Heavens)
- Lasst uns erfreuen (All Creatures of Our God and King / Ye Watchers and Ye Holy Ones)
- Rochelle (Jesus, Lead the Way)
- Let Us Break Bread
- Ein' Feste Burg (A Mighty Fortress Is Our God)
- Ein' Feste Burg - original version (A Mighty Fortress Is Our God)
- Gott soll gepriesen (Accept, Almighty Father)
- Warum sollt' ich (All My Heart This Night Rejoices)
- Alleluia Song (Alleluia! Praise the Lord)
- Unde et memores (At That First Eucharist)
- Leisentritt (Be Joyful Mary)
- Stabat Mater (Careworn Mother Stood Attending)
- Veni, Creator Spiritus (Come, Holy Ghost) (Lambillotte)
- Nativity (Come, Let Us Join Our Cherrful Songs)
- St. Bride (Come, Lord, and Tarry Not)
- Jefferson (Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus)
- Es ist das Heil (Creator Spirit, by Whose Aid)
- Melita (Eternal Father, Strong to Save)
- Song 1 (Eternal Ruler of the Ceaseless Round)
- St. Catherine (Faith of Our Fathers)
- Geneva (Father, Lord of All Creation)
- Rendez ˆ dieu (Father, We Thank Thee Who Hast Planted)
- New Britain (Amazing Grace! How Sweet the Sound)
- Lourdes Hymn (Immaculate Mary)
- Annunciation (A Message Came to a Maiden Young)
- Herzliebster Jesu (Ah, Holy Jesus)
- My Savior (Alas! and Did My Savior Bleed)
- Royal Oak (All Things Bright and Beautiful)
- Gelobt sei Gott (Christ Is the King!)
- Agincourt (Creator of the Earth and Skies / O Woundrous Type! O Vision Fair)
- Christe sanctorum (Father, We Praise Thee)
- Psalm 47 (Glorious the Day When Christ Was Born)
- Cross of Christ (In Thy Pentecostal Splendor)
- Bourgeois (Comfort, Comfort Ye My People / Joy and Triumph Everlasting)
- Lobt Gott, ihr Christen (Let All Together Praise Our God)
- Dundee (Maker of All, to You We Give)
- Vater unser (O God, by Whose Almighty Plan)
- Nun komm, der heiden Heiland (Savior of the Nations, Come)
- St. Thomas (Tantum ergo)
- Domhnach trionide (Those Who Love and Those Who Labor)
- Swabia (Praise We the Lord This Day / 'Tis Good, Lord, to Be Here)
- Ich glaub an Gott (To Jesus Christ, Our Sovereign King)
Forty-eight (48) Organ Descants on Well-Known Hymn Tunes
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Forty-eight (48) Organ Descants on Well-Known Hymn Tunes
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music
Genre: Christian Sheet Music