Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Vocal - Difficulty: medium
By Michael Feinstein. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook. Vocal Standards, Traditional Pop and Adult Contemporary. Songbook. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and introductory text. 64 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.308221).
Item Number: HL.308221
ISBN 079353058X. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and introductory text. Vocal Standards, Traditional Pop and Adult Contemporary. 9x12 inches.
Matching folio with 13 songs, including: Half of April (Most of May) * Little White Lies * My Romance * Too Marvelous for Words * Wish You Were Here * and more.
- Half Of April (Most Of May) Composed by Bob Merrill, Michael Feinstein, C Major
- Time Enough For Love Composed by Jimmy Webb, E Major
- Soon Composed by Barry Manilow, Bruce Sussman, Jack Feldman, C Major
- Song Composed by Paul Horner, A Major
- Whatever Happened To Melody Composed by Ray Jessel, Cynthia Thompson, Eb Major
- And I'll Be There Composed by Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman, Dave Grusin, C Major
- Little White Lies Composed by Walter Donaldson, G Major
- Moondance Composed by Van Morisson, A Minor
- My Romance Composed by Rodgers And Hart, C Major
- Sophisticated Swing Composed by Mitchell Parish, Will Hudson, Bb Major
- Too Marvelous For Words Composed by Johnny Mercer, Richard Whiting, G Major
- You Are There Composed by Dave Frishberg, Johnny Mandel, D Major
- Wish You Were Here Composed by Harold Rome, F Major