For Him all Stars
Upper voices (SSA) accompanied and a cappella (Ring the bells: 2 flutes, oboe (optional), 2 clarinets, bassoon (optional), 2 horns, trumpet, 2 trombones (optional), glockenspiel (optional), harp/piano (optional), strings; Love came down at Christmas: Strings Scots Nativity (brass): 2 trumpets, horn, t) - Level B-C (easy - moderately difficult)
15 Carols for Upper Voices. Upper Voices. Christmas, Choral Collection, Sacred. Vocal score. 88 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193355699).
Item Number: OU.9780193355699
ISBN 9780193355699. 10 x 7 inches.
For 2- and 3-part voices, accompanied and unaccompanied. Several new pieces have been composed especially for the collection: Alan Bullard's jubilant carol 'Ring the Bells'; Cecilia McDowall's exquisite lullaby setting of a William Blake text; an enchanting piece by Howard Skempton, perfectly crafted in his unique voice; and a clever wassail-style carol from Roderick Williams. These appear alongside popular carols in new arrangements for upper voices. For Him all Stars is sure to delight audiences and inspire both young and adult choirs alike.
- Balulalow Composed by Antony Baldwin
- Ring The Bells Composed by Alan Bullard
- Scots Nativity Composed by Alan Bullard
- For him all stars have shone Composed by Bob Chilcott
- We Three Camels Composed by David Hamilton
- Cradle Song Composed by Cecilia McDowall
- Vulcan Composed by Jenny McLeod
- Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day Arranged by Malcolm Pearce
- Mary's Cradle Song Composed by Max Reger;Arranged by Paul Keene
- Love Came Down At Christmas Composed by John Rutter
- Into this world, this day did come Composed by Howard Skempton
- There Is No Rose Composed by Alan Smith
- Carol of Our Lady Composed by Christopher Wiggins
- Remember, O Thou Man Composed by Jonathan Willcocks
- A Catch by the Hearth Composed by Roderick Williams