There are currently no items in your cart.
Folk Songs for Ukulele composed by Various. For Ukulele. Ukulele. Softcover. 96 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.696068).
ISBN 1423467620. 9x12 inches.
A great collection to take along to the campfire! 60 folk songs, including: Amazing Grace • The Blue Tail Fly (Jimmy Crack Corn) • Buffalo Gals • Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie • Camptown Races • (Oh, My Darling) Clementine • Down in the Valley • For He's a Jolly Good Fellow • Give Me That Old Time Religion • Go Tell Aunt Rhody • Go, Tell It on the Mountain • Good Night Ladies • Home on the Range • I've Been Working on the Railroad • Kumbaya • Little Brown Jug • Michael Row the Boat Ashore • My Bonnie Lies over the Ocean • My Wild Irish Rose • Oh! Susanna • On Top of Old Smoky • Over the River and Through the Woods • Rock-A-My Soul • Scarborough Fair • She'll Be Comin' 'Round the Mountain • Swing Low, Sweet Chariot • Take Me Out to the Ball Game • Yankee Doodle • and more.
- Dry Bones
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- Lavender's Blue
- This Old Man
- All Through The Night
- Down By The Riverside
- Amazing Grace
- Careless Love
- Down in the Valley
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Go, Tell It on the Mountain
- Camptown Races
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- Home on the Range
- I've Been Working On The Railroad
- Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child
- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean
- We Gather Together
- Yankee Doodle
- The Red River Valley
- Michael Row The Boat Ashore
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- Beautiful Brown Eyes
- Rock Island Line
- The Blue Tail Fly (Jimmy Crack Corn)
- Scarborough Fair
- Little Brown Jug
- HOme Sweet Home
- Buffalo Gals (Won't You Come Out Tonight?)
- In the Good Old Summertime
- The Crawdad Song
- John Brown's Body
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
- Carry Me Back To Old Virginny
- She'll Be Comin' 'Round The Mountain
- Good Night Ladies
- On Top of Old Smoky
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
- (Oh, My Darling) Clementine
- Freight Train
- Give Me That Old Time Religion
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- Hail, Hail, The Gang's All Here
- I Wish I Were Single Again
- Molly Malone (Cockles & Mussels)
- My Wild Irish Rose
- Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie
- Oh! Susanna
- Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone
- Over the River and Through the Woods
- Peanut Sat On A Railroad Track
- Rock-A-My Soul
- School Days (When We Were a Couple of Kids)
- She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
- There Is a Tavern in the Town
- Mama Don't 'low
Folk Songs for Ukulele
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Folk Songs for Ukulele
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Ukulele Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Songs Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook