There are currently no items in your cart.
Folk Songs for Schools and Camps composed by Jerry Silverman. For voice. Squareback saddle-stitched, SongBook. Folk. Beginning-Intermediate. Book. 96 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94558).
ISBN 9781562222345. Folk. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A deluxe, comprehensive collection of 103 school and camp favorites. Contains patriotic songs, campfire songs, hiking songs, and even fun songs for use on buses. Includes melody line, lyrics, and guitar chords.
- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
- Joshua Fought The Battle Of Jericho
- Reuben And Rachel
- America Performed by Henry Carey
- Rock-A-My Soul
- All My Trials
- Blow the Man Down
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
- Peace Like A River
- Red River Valley
- Star Spangled Banner
- America The Beautiful Performed by Katherine Lee Bates
- Careless Love
- Down in the Valley
- Green Corn
- O Mary, Don't You Weep
- Oh, Sinner Man
- Worried Man Blues Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic Performed by Julia Ward Howe
- Deep Blue Sea
- Dona Nobis Pacem
- Rise And Shine
- Sail Away, Ladies
- Scotland's Burning
- She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain
- Wade In The Water Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- Who Did Swallow Jonah? Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- Aunt Rhody
- Father Abraham
- I've Been Working On The Railroad
- Michael, Row The Boat Ashore
- Old Joe Clark
- Pay Me My Money Down
- Round The Bay Of Mexico
- The Boll Weevil
- The Noble Duke Of York
- Froggie Went A-Courtin
- Hey Lolly, Lolly
- Pick A Bale Of Cotton
- Take This Hammer
- What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor? Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- Gee, But I Want To Go Home
- Hey Ho, Nobody's Home
- Bile Them Cabbage Down
- Bowling Green
- My Bonny Lies Over the Ocean
- Once There Were Three Fishermen
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- The Caissons Go Rolling Along
- The Streets Of Glory Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- Bold Fisherman
- Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie
- Do, Lord
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad
- My Home's Across the Smoky Mountains
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- Comin' Through The Rye
- Drill, Ye Tarriers, Drill
- Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here
- I'm On My Way
- The Keeper
- When The Saints Go Marching In Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- 99 Bottles On The Wall
- E-Ri-E Canal
- Jennie Jenkins
- John Brown's Body
- Oats, Peas And Barley Grow
- This Train Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- Putting On The Style
- Shady Grove
- Skip to My Lou
- A Bicycle Built for Two Performed by Harry Dacre
- Everybody Loves Saturday Night
- Land of the Silver Birch
- Loch Lomond Performed by Lady John Scott
- The Titanic Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- The Yellow Rose of Texas Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- Come And Go With Me
- Down By The Riverside
- Hi! Cheerily Ho
- Jacob's Ladder
- John B.
- Lonesome Valley
- Old Time Religion
- On Top of Old Smoky
- The Sidewalks of New York Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- Camptown Races Performed by Stephen Foster
- Home in That Rock
- Home on the Range
- I Love the Mountains
- No Hiding Place
- The Marine's Hymn
- The Old Gray Mare
- This Little Light of Mine Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
Folk Songs for Schools and Camps
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Folk Songs for Schools and Camps
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Songs Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook