Flute - Intermediate
Composed by Dona Gilliam and Mizzy McCaskill. Squareback saddle-stitched, Duets. Editiones Classicae. Classic. Book. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93932).
Item Number: MB.93932
ISBN 9780871667816. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A collection of duets which exemplifies a variety of distinctive styles. Includes notes on Baroque performance practice, including French `notes inegales'. Contains excerpts from `The Modern Flute Professor' by Meline; `Sonatas I, IV and VI' by Loeillet; excerpts from `Twelve Duos for Two Flutes, Op. 57' by Devienne; and `Sonatas II and III' from Six Sonatas or Duets for Two German Flutes or Violins, Op. 2 by Telemann.
- Duo I, From 'Twelve Duos For Two Flutes, Opus 57' Performed by Francois Devienne
- Duo I, From 'Six Duo Concertans Pour Deux Flutes' Performed by Anton Stamitz
- Duo IV Performed by Francois Devienne
- Sonata III Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Sonata IV Performed by Jean-Baptiste Loeillet
- Excerpts From 'The Modern Flute Professor' Performed by Florant Meline
- Suite I, Op.4 (1712) Performed by Jaques Hotteterre
- Duo II Performed by Francois Devienne
- Sonata I Performed by Jean-Baptiste Loeillet
- Sonata Ii, From '6 Sonatas/Duets For 2 German Flut Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Duo V Performed by Francois Devienne
- Sonata VI Performed by Jean-Baptiste Loeillet
- Duo III Performed by Francois Devienne