Flex-ability: Pops Tenor Sax
Tenor Sax. Arranged by Victor Lopez. Mixed Instruments - Flexible Instrumentation. Flex-Ability Series. Book. 24 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.0625B).
Item Number: AP.0625B
The Flex-Ability series, arranged by Victor LÃ³pez, fills the need for multi-level instrumentalists to play popular music together. Each instrument book includes 11 songs in four-part score form. The top line (solo) is for level 2 1/2-3. The second line (duet/harmony) is for level 2-2 1/2. The third line (trio/harmony) is for level 1 1/2. The bottom line (harmony or bass line) is for level 1(only whole, half, dotted half, and quarter notes and rests). The songs are: La Bamba * When the Saints Go Marching In * Eye of the Tiger * Peter Gunn * In the Midnight Hour * China Grove * Jeepers Creepers * Soul Man * Sweet Georgia Brown * Frosty the Snowman * Celebration.
Recorded Acc. Available.
- Peter Gunn Composed by Henry Mancini
- La Bamba Arranged by Victor Lopez
- Sweet Georgia Brown Composed by Maceo Pinkard,Ben Bernie,Kenneth Casey
- Jeepers Creepers Composed by Harry Warren;Lyrics by Johnny Mercer
- Eye of the Tiger Composed by Jim Peterik,Frankie Sullivan III
- China Grove Composed by Tom Johnston
- Soul Man Composed by Isaac Hayes,David Porter
- Celebration Composed by George Melvin Brown,Ronald Bell,Claydes Smith,Robert Mickens,Dennis Thomas,Robert Bell,James Warren "J.T." Taylor,Earl Toon,Eumir Deodato
- Frosty the Snowman Composed by Steve Nelson,Jack Rollins
- In The Midnight Hour Composed by Steve Cropper,Wilson Pickett
- When The Saints Go Marching In Arranged by Victor Lopez