Flex-Ability Classics -- Solo-Duet-Trio-Quartet with Optional Accompaniment
Trombone/Baritone/Bassoon/Tuba. Arranged by Victor Lopez. Masterworks; Mixed Instruments - Flexible Instrumentation. Flex-Ability Series. Masterwork Arrangement. Book. 24 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.32698).
Item Number: AP.32698
The Flex-Ability series is ideal for solos, duets, trios, quartets, or any size ensembles, including woodwinds, brass, strings and percussion. Players of various abilities, levels 1--3, can play together. An optional play-along CD is available separately. The 11 "classical" themes come from opera, symphony, piano and lute compositions, but are arranged in rock, jazz, swing and other contemporary styles. Here is a fun way to learn about these classics. Composer biographies and program notes are included.
Titles: Overture from the Opera The Barber of Seville * BourÃ©e from Lute Suite No. 1 * HabaÃ±era from the Opera Carmen * Theme from Hungarian Dance No. 5 * Minuet from Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook * Theme from The New World Symphony * Ode to Joy from Symphony No. 9 * Theme from Pomp and Circumstance * Prince of Denmark's March * Toreador from the Opera Carmen * Overture from the Opera William Tell.
Recorded Acc. Available.
- Overture from the opera The Barber of Seville
- Bouree from Lute Suite no. 1
- Habanera from the opera Carmen
- Theme from Hungarian Dance No. 5
- Minuet from Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook
- Theme from the New World Symphony
- Ode To Joy From Symphony No. 9
- Theme from Pomp and Circumstance
- Prince Of Denmark's March
- Toreador from the opera Carmen
- Overture from the opera William Tell