There are currently no items in your cart.
Flatpicking Guitar Festival edited by Stefan Grossman. For Guitar (Flatpicking). Saddle-stitched, Transcribed Solos. Grossman Guitar Workshop. Bluegrass. Intermediate. Book/CD Set. 52 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98559BCD).
ISBN 9780786650149. Bluegrass. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A collection of 16 hot, intermediate-level flatpicking guitar solos from five of the leading exponents of this technique, plus a CD featuring performances of all of the tunes. David Bromberg is known as the leader of one of the most successful acoustic bands of the 1970's and 1980's. The Kitchen Girl, a fine Kentucky tune, is an example of Bromberg's good taste in choosing material. Dick Fegy is a master picker of fiddle tunes and is the most heavily-featured player in the collection. San Francisco Bay area favorite Eric Thompson crosses old-time with traditional Irish playing. Michael Aumen contributes three tunes associated with Clarence White and a very interesting version of Soldier's Joy, with a flair that pushes the limits of the hot country style. Richard Lieberson is a fine bluegrass picker who has developed a convincing swing jazz style with exciting results, and a touch of humor. Written in notation and tablature.
- Possum Up A Gum Stump Performed by Arr. By Dick Fegy
- Alabama Jubilee Performed by Arr. By Michael Aumen
- El Chicken Real Performed by Arr. By Richard Lieberson
- Hippodrome Reel Performed by Arr. By Dick Fegy
- Paddy On The Swingpipe Performed by Arr. By Richard Lieberson
- Port Arthur Blues Performed by Arr. By Eric Thompson
- Texas Gals Performed by Arr. By Eric Thompson
- Drunken Billy Goat Performed by Arr. By Dick Fegy
- Big Sandy River Performed by Arr. By Dick Fegy
- The Kitchen Girl Performed by Arr. By David Bromberg
- Beaumont Rag Performed by Arr. By Michael Aumen
- Irish Reels Performed by Arr. By Eric Thompson
- Red Haired Boy Performed by Arr. By Dick Fegy
- Soldier's Joy Performed by Arr. By Michael Aumen
- Indian Killed a Woodcock Performed by Arr. By Richard Lieberson
- Fire Hose Reel Performed by Arr. By Dick Fegy
Flatpicking Guitar Festival
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Flatpicking Guitar Festival
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music