There are currently no items in your cart.
First Lessons Ukulele composed by Jerry Moore. For Ukulele (Soprano). Saddle-stitched, Methods. First Lessons. All Styles. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 40 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20229BCD).
ISBN 9780786670468. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Anyone can learn to play the ukulele, and play it well. No previous knowledge of music is necessary. Strum and pick both harmonies and melodies. First Lessons Ukulele provides a simple approach for learning how to play the ukulele without reading music. From the most basic necessities, such as holding the uke properly and forming simple chords, up to more advanced techniques, which include transposing, using second and third position chords, and picking and strumming melody solos. Companion CD included.
- Three Blind Mice
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Beautiful Brown Eyes
- Stars And Stripes Forever
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Row Row Row Your Boat
- Crawdad Song
- Camptown Races
- Do Lord
- My Wild Irish Rose
- SWANEE RIER
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Amazing Grace
- 01. Introduction
- 02. The Basics
- 03. Parts and Pieces
- 04. Holding the Uke
- 05. Tuning the Ukulele
- 06. Chords and Music
- 07. Strumming
- 08. Picking
- 09. Harmonies and Melodies
- 10. Keys
- 11. Position
- 12. Songs
- 13. Charts
First Lessons Ukulele
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
First Lessons Ukulele
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Ukulele Sheet Music
Series: First Lessons