First Lessons Harmonica
Harmonica (Diatonic) - Beginning
Composed by David Barrett. Saddle-stitched, Methods. First Lessons. All Styles. Book/CD/DVD Set. 32 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20118SET).
Item Number: MB.20118SET
ISBN 9780786632121. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
First Lessons Harmonica is an exciting set-by-step instruction course for the ten-hole diatonic harmonica. Subjects covered are: reading music notation; rhythm training; train patterns; folk tunes; blues; bending; vibrato; tongue blocking single notes and octaves; and instruction on all three common harmonica positions (1st, 2nd and 3rd). Book is accompanied by CD recording and DVD of all examples played by author David Barrett along with background music. DVD 37:00 minutes.
- Happy Song (Ex. 20 - Track 8)
- Home Sweet Home (Ex. 21 - Track 9)
- Jingle Bells (Ex. 25- Track 13)
- Lovely May (Ex. 16 - Track 4)
- Oh, Susanna! (Ex. 24 - Track 12)
- Red River Valley (Ex. 22 - Track 10)
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Ex. 23 - Track 11)
- She'll Be Comin' Around the Mountain (Ex. 19 - Track 7)
- This Old Man (Ex. 18 - Track 6)
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (Ex. 17 - Track 5)
Customers Who Bought First Lessons Harmonica Also Bought: