First Lessons Accordion
Accordion (keyboard) - Beginning
Composed by Gary Dahl. Saddle-stitched, Methods. First Lessons. All Styles. Book/CD Set. 32 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.99927BCD).
Item Number: MB.99927BCD
ISBN 9780786662494. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book is designed for the person who may know nothing about music and has had no previous accordion training. Included with the book to facilitate the learning process is an instructional recording by the author! This effective exceptional teaching tool will motivate and guide the beginner student from basic accordion familiarization and music theory to quickly achieving results by playing songs such as Scarborough Fair and Ode to Joy! The minimum size instrument for this breakthrough teaching book is an 80 bass piano accordion.
- Du, Du Liegst Mir im Herzen Performed by German Folk Song
- Waltz from "Poet and Peasant" Performed by Franz Von Suppe
- The Village Tavern Polka
- The Can Can (from Orpheus in the Underworld) Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- Goodnight Ladies
- Scarborough Fair
- Tiritomba Performed by Italian Folk Song
- Aloha Oe
- Jingle Bells
- Ode to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven