There are currently no items in your cart.
First Jams: Ukulele composed by Lee "Drew" Andrews. For Ukulele (Soprano). Saddle-stitched, Improvisation. First Jams. Folk. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 24 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.21512BCD).
ISBN 9780786678440. Folk. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
The First Jam series was created to give children and beginners of all ages a book of simple, common tunes to learn. These are standard 'Jam' tunes in the Bluegrass / Old Time music styles. All the books in this series are written in the same keys; they can all be played together without any problems. So get your friends or family who play guitar, mandolin, banjo, ukulele, dulcimer or Dobro together, grab these books and start jamming.
Improvisation - Another idea behind writing the First Jam series was to provide a number of tunes that were easy to learn, but that are also a great to begin working on improvising. Each books offer the melody for that particular instrument as well as back-up chords for another instrument to accompany you. Each song is represented in Tab, notation and chord symbols. The accompanying CD has two tracks for each song. The first playing the song with the melody line, the second track offers just the backup so you can play the melody over it or even improvise. Tunes include: Cripple Creek, Old Joe Clark, Will the Circle Be Unbroken and many more.
First Jams: Ukulele
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
First Jams: Ukulele
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Ukulele Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music