There are currently no items in your cart.
First Book for the Guitar - Complete (Guitar Technique). Composed by Frederick M. Noad. For Guitar. Guitar Method. 200 pages. G. Schirmer #ED3461. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50336760).
ISBN 0793555221. 9x12 inches.
Contents: All Through the Night • Allegretto (Giuliani) • Allegretto, Op. 44, No. 8 (Sor) • Alman (16th C.) • Amusement, Op. 18, No. 3 (Horetzky) • Andante (Sor) • Andante, Op. 6 (Molino) • Andantino (Sor) • Andantino (Carulli) • Andantino, Op. 139, No. 1 (Giuliani) • Aura Lee • Banks of the Ohio • Bourrée in A Minor (L. Mozart) • El Vito • The Entertainer • Etude (Carulli) • Etude in A Minor • Evening Breeze (Noad) • Fandango • Greensleeves • I Gave My Love a Cherry (The Riddle Song) • Theme from Jocelyn (Godard) • La Volta • Little Rondo (Meissonier) • Minuet • Minuet (Carcassi) • Minuet I • Moorish Dance • On Top of Old Smoky • Packington's Pound (16th C.) • Pastoral (Noad) • Pavane (16th C.) • Petenera (Traditional) • The Piper's Tune • Rondo from Sonatina, Op. 71 (Giuliani) • Sicilienne (Meissonier) • Solitude • Sonatina (Attwood) • Song at Nightfall • The St. Catherine (Barrett) • Study in C (Giuliani) • Study in D (Sor) • Study in D Minor (Coste) • Study in F (Sor) • Study in 3rds (Sor) • Study in 6ths (Sor) • Theme by De Visee • Theme by Hook • Theme by Purcell • Victorian Song (Noad) • Waltz (Carcassi) • The Willow • Zapateado.
About Hal Leonard Guitar Method
The world-famous Hal Leonard Guitar Method is preferred by teachers because it makes them more effective while making their job easier. Students enjoy its easy-to-follow format that gives them a solid music education while letting them play songs right away. The Hal Leonard Guitar Method provides a complete system to playing success which includes three levels of instruction and a myriad of play-along supplemental songbooks that let students play great songs while they're still learning to play.
- All Through The Night
- Aura Lee
- Banks Of The Ohio
- Etude in A Minor
- I Gave My Love A Cherry (The Riddle Song)
- Minuet (Carcassi)
- Moorish Dance
- Song At Nightfall
- Andante (Sor)
- Andantino (Sor)
- Minuet I
- Evening Breeze (Noad)
- Etude (Carulli)
- Packington's Pound
- The Piper's Tune
- Victorian Song (Noad)
- Waltz (Carcassi)
- Theme By Purcell
- The Willow
- Theme By De Visee
- Theme By Hook
- Pavane (16th C.)
- Sonatina (Attwood)
- Study In C (Giuliani)
- Andantino (Carulli)
- Amusement,Op.18,No.3 (Horetzky)
- Study In F (Sor)
- Andante(Op.6) Molino
- Alman (16th C.)
- Pastoral (Noad)
- Little Rondo (Meissonier)
- Study In 6ths (Sor)
- Study In 3rds (Sor)
- Allegretto,Op.44,No.8 (Sor)
- Andantino,Op.139,No.1 (Giuliani)
- Study In D Min. (Coste)
- Bourree In A Minor (Mozart L)
- Petenera (Traditional)
- Sicilienne (Meissonier)
- Rondo(Sonatina,Op.71) Giuliani
- La Volta
- The Entertainer
- Study In D
- El Vito
- On Top of Old Smoky
- Jocelyn, Theme From(Godard)
- St. Catherine, The (Barrett)
First Book for the Guitar - Complete
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
First Book for the Guitar - Complete
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Series: Hal Leonard Guitar Method