First! - 14 Songs About Inventive, Interesting, and Innovative People - Book/CD
Voice and piano
Teacher's Handbook. This edition: CD Kit. Classroom/Pre-School; General Music and Classroom Publications; Reproducible. Children's. Book and CD set. 52 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.24015).
Item Number: AP.24015
ISBN 0739039571. 9x12 inches. Inst. arr. Tim Hayden.
Who invented the potato chip? Designed the escalator? Or wrote the first published English dictionary? The answers to these and other "firsts" are included in the songs of this creative and educational songbook. Your students will learn as they sing about inventors and personalities such as the Wright Brothers, Alexander Graham Bell, Neil Armstrong, and Julia Child. Learn even more with the supplementary background/profile information included for each song. It's a true cross-curricular songbook that is First! and foremost, a rewarding musical experience! Recommended for grades 3 and up. 100% reproducible. Lyric Sheets and Profile Pages included. Can be used as a songbook or as a program (approximately 45 minutes). Chord symbols included.
- The Dictionary Samuel johnson
- Did Mr. Crum Leave a Crumb Behind? George Crum
- Angel of the Battlefield Clara Barton
- Patent Number 174,465 Alexander Bell
- There Once Was A Frenchman Louis Braille
- Going Up on an Escalator Jesse Reno
- Swish, Swish, Swish Mary Anderson
- In Kitty Hawk Orville and Wilbur Wright
- Pump Your Blood Charles Drew
- Stop! Go! All Stop! Garrett Augustus Morgan
- Going Round and Round George Ferris
- Bon Appetit Julia Child
- The moon Neil Armstrong
Customers Who Bought First! - 14 Songs About Inventive, Interesting, and Innovative People - Book/CD Also Bought: