There are currently no items in your cart.
Fire Dance (Album for the Young). Walking Frog Records. Play Along. Grade 2.5. CD. Composed 2001. Published by C.L. Barnhouse (CL.WFR317).
The Washington WInds, Edward Petersen, Conductor Music written with the young band musician in mind can often be as melodic and enjoyable as that written for a more advanced ensemble.It is especially important that young musicians listen to their music being performed by mature players with correct intonation, phrasing and balance. Stone Meadow Fantasy, Ed Huckeby Prince of Wales March, Len Orcino On A Spring Morning, David Shaffer Bryce Canyon Overture, Jerry Williams Stillmeadow Overture, Dennis Eveland Surprise Overture, Haydn arr. Ed Huckeby Aztec Celebration, David Shaffer Deck The Halls With Chips and Salsa, Ed Huckeby Tribal Drums, David Shaffer Trumpet Tantrum, Timothy Loest Spirit of America March, Ken Harris A Christmas Fantasy in 3/4 Time, Larry Neeck Toucan Tango, Len Orcino Portly Penguin Parade, Len Orcino When The Koalas Do The Conga With The Kangaroos, Len Orcino Fire Dance, David Shaffer Witch's Danse, Warren Barker A French Noel, Timothy Loest Knights of the Roundtable, Ed Huckeby Entrance of the Tall Ships, James Swearingen.
- Aztec Celebration Performed by David Shaffer
- Fire Dance Performed by David Shaffer
- On A Spring Morning Performed by David Shaffer
- Tribal Drums Performed by David Shaffer
- Bryce Canyon Overture Performed by Jerry Williams
- A Christmas Fantasy in 3/4 Time Performed by Larry Neeck
- Deck the Halls With Chips and Salsa Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Entrance of the Tall Ships Performed by James Swearingen
- A French Noel Performed by Arranged By Timothy Loest
- Knights of the Round Table Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Portly Penguin Parade Performed by Len Orcino
- Prince of Wales Performed by Len Orcino
- Spirit Of America Performed by Ken Harris
- Stillmeadow Performed by Dennis O. Eveland
- Stone Mountain Fantasy Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Surprise Symphony Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn (arranged By Ed Huckeby)
- Toucan Tango Performed by Len Orcino
- Trumpet Tantrum Performed by Timothy Loest
- Witch's Dance Performed by Warren Barker
- When the Koalas Do the Conga With the Kangaroos Performed by Len Orcino
Album for the Young
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Album for the Young
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.