There are currently no items in your cart.
Fire Dance (Album for the Young). Walking Frog Records. Play Along. Grade 2.5. CD. Composed 2001. Published by C.L. Barnhouse (CL.WFR317).
The Washington WInds, Edward Petersen, Conductor Music written with the young band musician in mind can often be as melodic and enjoyable as that written for a more advanced ensemble.It is especially important that young musicians listen to their music being performed by mature players with correct intonation, phrasing and balance. Stone Meadow Fantasy, Ed Huckeby Prince of Wales March, Len Orcino On A Spring Morning, David Shaffer Bryce Canyon Overture, Jerry Williams Stillmeadow Overture, Dennis Eveland Surprise Overture, Haydn arr. Ed Huckeby Aztec Celebration, David Shaffer Deck The Halls With Chips and Salsa, Ed Huckeby Tribal Drums, David Shaffer Trumpet Tantrum, Timothy Loest Spirit of America March, Ken Harris A Christmas Fantasy in 3/4 Time, Larry Neeck Toucan Tango, Len Orcino Portly Penguin Parade, Len Orcino When The Koalas Do The Conga With The Kangaroos, Len Orcino Fire Dance, David Shaffer Witch's Danse, Warren Barker A French Noel, Timothy Loest Knights of the Roundtable, Ed Huckeby Entrance of the Tall Ships, James Swearingen.
- Aztec Celebration Performed by David Shaffer
- Fire Dance Performed by David Shaffer
- On A Spring Morning Performed by David Shaffer
- Tribal Drums Performed by David Shaffer
- Bryce Canyon Overture Performed by Jerry Williams
- A Christmas Fantasy in 3/4 Time Performed by Larry Neeck
- Deck the Halls With Chips and Salsa Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Entrance of the Tall Ships Performed by James Swearingen
- A French Noel Performed by Arranged By Timothy Loest
- Knights of the Round Table Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Portly Penguin Parade Performed by Len Orcino
- Prince of Wales Performed by Len Orcino
- Spirit Of America Performed by Ken Harris
- Stillmeadow Performed by Dennis O. Eveland
- Stone Mountain Fantasy Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Surprise Symphony Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn (arranged By Ed Huckeby)
- Toucan Tango Performed by Len Orcino
- Trumpet Tantrum Performed by Timothy Loest
- Witch's Dance Performed by Warren Barker
- When the Koalas Do the Conga With the Kangaroos Performed by Len Orcino
Album for the Young
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Album for the Young
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.