There are currently no items in your cart.
Fingerpicking Guitar Solos in Open Tunings composed by Stefan Grossman. For Guitar (Fingerpicking). Saddle-stitched, Solos. Grossman Audio. Acoustic Music. Intermediate. Book/3-CD Set. 36 pages. Published by Grossman's Guitar Workshop (MB.99461BCD).
ISBN 9780786659180. Acoustic Music. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Twelve tunes arranged for fingerpicking in open tunings. This book contains 3 CDs, each providing an hour of phrase-by-phrase audio instruction. The music is presented in the book in notation and tablature. Lesson One: Introduction to Open G tuning, walk thru of Just A Closer Walk With Thee and Black Mountain Rag. Lesson Two: Walk thru of Sparkling On The Wind and The Landlady. Introduction to Open C tuning and walk thru of House Carpenter and One Kind Favor. Lesson Three: Introduction to EADEAE tuning. Walk thru of La Rotta, Lord Mayo, and Lord Inchiquin. Introduction to DADFAD tunings and lesson on La Rotta.
- Just A Closer Walk Performed by Traditional, Arr. Stefan Grossman
- Black Mountain Rag Performed by Traditional, Arr. Stefan Grossman
- The Landlady Performed by Traditional, Arr. Stefan Grossman
- Sparkling on the Wind Performed by Stefan Grossman
- House Carpenter Performed by Traditional, Arr. Stefan Grossman
- One Kind Favor Performed by Traditional, Arr. Stefan Grossman
- La Rotta (1) Performed by Traditional, Arr. Martin Carthy
- Lord Inchiquin Performed by Traditional, Arr. Davey Graham
- Lord Mayo Performed by Traditional, Arr. Davey Graham
- Hardiman The Fiddler Performed by Traditional, Arr. Davey Graham
- Fairies Hornpipe Performed by Traditional, Arr. Davey Graham
- La Rotta (2) Performed by Traditional, Arr. Stefan Grossman
Fingerpicking Guitar Solos in Open Tunings
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Fingerpicking Guitar Solos in Open Tunings
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.