There are currently no items in your cart.
Finally composed by Jim McNeely. For jazz ensemble (guitar and drum solos). This edition: Trumpet range to D6. Up Tempo, Fast, Swing, Blues. Level 5. Score and set of parts. Published by UNC Jazz Press (NC.876).
(Level V) This piece is the last movement of East Coast Blow Out (see Skittish). It's a free-wheeling, up-tempo "blues with bridge" which features guitar and drum solos. The drum solo section is enhanced by a number of collective backgrounds which can be brought in at will by the conductor, to spontaneously spur the drummer on. There are five trumpet parts. 9 Brass.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Ensemble: Jazz Ensemble Music