There are currently no items in your cart.
Fiddler Magazine's Favorites composed by Various. For Fiddle. Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Acoustic Music. Intermediate. Book/2-CD Set. 116 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98636BCD).
ISBN 9780786651146. Acoustic Music. 9 x 11.75 inches.
Fiddler Magazine in conjunction with Mel Bay Publications, Inc. has compiled a wonderful collection of tunes and interviews with contributions from 36 of the world's greatest fiddlers. The featured artists are Charlie Acuff, Paul Anastasio, Randal Bays, Byron Berline, Kevin Burke, Vassar Clements, Michael Doucet, Jackie Dunn, J.P. Fraley, Johnny Gimble, Bruce Greene, John Hartford, Richard Greene, Ivan Hicks, Jerry Holland, Olav Johansson, James Kelly, Barbara Lamb, Laurie Lewis, Sandy MacIntyre, Natalie MacMaster, Frankie McWhorter, Bruce Molsky, Juan Reynoso, Dale Russ, Oliver Schorer, Pierre Schryer, Bjorn Stabi, Alicia Svigals, Athena Tergis, & Laura Risk, Jay Ungar, Jean-Marie Verret, Claude Williams, George Wilson and Jennifer Wrigley.
- Duck River Performed by Salyer Family Trans: Jack Tuttle By Bruce Greene O
- Going To Chattanooga Performed by Charlie Acuff Transcribed By Jack Tuttle
- John Morris Rankin's Jig Performed by Jerry Holland Trans. By Paul Cranford
- Take A Break Performed by Vassar & Millie Clements
- The Lover's Waltz Performed by Jay Ungar & Molly Mason
- February Reel #1 Performed by Dale Russ Trans. By Dale From 'Dale Russ: Irish Fi
- The Lass Of Carrie Mills Performed by Trans. Jack Tuttle Played-Natalie Macmaster 'Fit A
- Forever Young Waltz Performed by Composed By George Wilson
- Horseshoes & Rainbows Performed by Oliver Schroer As On 'Jigzup'
- Limerick's Lamentation Performed by Trans. James Kelly & Jack Tuttle
- Madame Etienne Performed by Trans By Jack Tuttle
- Miss Sarah Macfayden Performed by Jennifer Wrigley Trans. Donna Maurer
- The Homer Spit (Hornpipe) Performed by Randal Bays From 'Out Of The Woods)
- La Cadence A Ti-Jules Performed by Trans. Laurie Hart
- Fiddler Magazine Performed by John Hartford
- Big Eddy Performed by Laurie Lewis & Tom Rozum Trans: Jack Tuttle
- Clyde's Banks Performed by Kevin Burke From 'Open House'
- Major Molle's Reel Performed by Trans. By Jack Tuttle Played-Sandy Macintyre From
- The Concertina Hornpipe Performed by Traditional Trans. By Randal Bays From 'Out Of The
- The New Canadian Waltz
- Angus Macisaac's Jig Performed by Jerry Holland Trans. By Paul Cranford
- Jumpin' The Strings Performed by Byron Berline Trans. By Jack Tuttle
- Back Home In Indiana (Solo) Performed by Trans. Jack Tuttle Played-Claude Williams 'Live At
- Jim, The Fiddle Maker Performed by Ivan Hicks
- Josie Girl Performed by Charlie Acuff Trans. By Jack Tuttle
- Road To Silverton Performed by Barbara Lamb & Laura Love Trans. Jack Tuttle
- The Long Acre Performed by Kevin Burke From 'Open House'
- Buffalo Girls Performed by John Hatcher Trans. Jack Tuttle Played-Bruce Molsk
- The Methodist Preacher Performed by Richard Greene From 'The Grass Is Greener'
- Jackie I Hardly Knew Ya Performed by Jackie Dunn From 'Dunn To A 'T''
- Maysville Performed by J.P.Fraley Transcribed By Jack Tuttle
- The Sound Of Mull Performed by Trans. By Jack Tuttle As Played By Sandy Macintyre
- Back Home in Indiana Performed by Trans. By Jack Tuttle Played-Claude Williams 'Live
- Barefoot Fiddler Performed by Johnny Gimble Transc.By Jack Tuttle
- Bisonpolska Performed by Olov Johansson
- Boo Baby's Lullaby Performed by Jerry Holland Trans. By Paul Cranford
- Five Miles Of Ellum Wood Performed by Bruce Greene From 'Five Miles Of Ellum Wood' Trans
- Glazier's Hora Performed by Alicia Svigals
- Ninfa Performed by Trans. Paul Anastasio Played Juan Reynoso
- Vallatspolkan Performed by Trans. Jack Tuttle
- Lads Of Laois Performed by Trad. Trans. By James Kelly
- Miss C. Crawford's Reel Performed by Robert Mackintosh Trans. By Jack Tuttle Play-Sandy
- The New House Performed by Athena Tergis & Laura Risk
- Tommy Don't Go Performed by Arr.Frankie Mcwhorter Trans.Lanny Fidel
- Waltz (Efter Far) Performed by Bjorn Stabi From 'Orsalatar' Trans: Jack Tuttle
- Alexander William Macdonnell's Jig Performed by Jerry Holland Trans. By Paul Cranford
- Oh, Lady Be Good Performed by Paul Anastasio From 'Mount Baker Swing'
Fiddler Magazine's Favorites
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Fiddler Magazine's Favorites
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.