Fiddler Magazine's Favorites
Fiddle - Intermediate
Composed by Various. Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Acoustic Music. Book/2-CD Set. 116 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.98636BCD).
Item Number: MB.98636BCD
ISBN 9780786651146. 9 x 11.75 inches.
Fiddler Magazine in conjunction with Mel Bay Publications, Inc. has compiled a wonderful collection of tunes and interviews with contributions from 36 of the world's greatest fiddlers. The featured artists are Charlie Acuff, Paul Anastasio, Randal Bays, Byron Berline, Kevin Burke, Vassar Clements, Michael Doucet, Jackie Dunn, J.P. Fraley, Johnny Gimble, Bruce Greene, John Hartford, Richard Greene, Ivan Hicks, Jerry Holland, Olav Johansson, James Kelly, Barbara Lamb, Laurie Lewis, Sandy MacIntyre, Natalie MacMaster, Frankie McWhorter, Bruce Molsky, Juan Reynoso, Dale Russ, Oliver Schorer, Pierre Schryer, Bjorn Stabi, Alicia Svigals, Athena Tergis, & Laura Risk, Jay Ungar, Jean-Marie Verret, Claude Williams, George Wilson and Jennifer Wrigley.
- Duck River Performed by Salyer Family Trans: Jack Tuttle By Bruce Greene O
- Going To Chattanooga Performed by Charlie Acuff Transcribed By Jack Tuttle
- John Morris Rankin's Jig Performed by Jerry Holland Trans. By Paul Cranford
- Take A Break Performed by Vassar & Millie Clements
- The Lover's Waltz Performed by Jay Ungar & Molly Mason
- February Reel #1 Performed by Dale Russ Trans. By Dale From 'Dale Russ: Irish Fi
- The Lass Of Carrie Mills Performed by Trans. Jack Tuttle Played-Natalie Macmaster 'Fit A
- Forever Young Waltz Performed by Composed By George Wilson
- Horseshoes & Rainbows Performed by Oliver Schroer As On 'Jigzup'
- Limerick's Lamentation Performed by Trans. James Kelly & Jack Tuttle
- Madame Etienne Performed by Trans By Jack Tuttle
- Miss Sarah Macfayden Performed by Jennifer Wrigley Trans. Donna Maurer
- The Homer Spit (Hornpipe) Performed by Randal Bays From 'Out Of The Woods)
- La Cadence A Ti-Jules Performed by Trans. Laurie Hart
- Fiddler Magazine Performed by John Hartford
- Big Eddy Performed by Laurie Lewis & Tom Rozum Trans: Jack Tuttle
- Clyde's Banks Performed by Kevin Burke From 'Open House'
- Major Molle's Reel Performed by Trans. By Jack Tuttle Played-Sandy Macintyre From
- The Concertina Hornpipe Performed by Traditional Trans. By Randal Bays From 'Out Of The
- The New Canadian Waltz
- Angus Macisaac's Jig Performed by Jerry Holland Trans. By Paul Cranford
- Jumpin' The Strings Performed by Byron Berline Trans. By Jack Tuttle
- Back Home In Indiana (Solo) Performed by Trans. Jack Tuttle Played-Claude Williams 'Live At
- Jim, The Fiddle Maker Performed by Ivan Hicks
- Josie Girl Performed by Charlie Acuff Trans. By Jack Tuttle
- Road To Silverton Performed by Barbara Lamb & Laura Love Trans. Jack Tuttle
- The Long Acre Performed by Kevin Burke From 'Open House'
- Buffalo Girls Performed by John Hatcher Trans. Jack Tuttle Played-Bruce Molsk
- The Methodist Preacher Performed by Richard Greene From 'The Grass Is Greener'
- Jackie I Hardly Knew Ya Performed by Jackie Dunn From 'Dunn To A 'T''
- Maysville Performed by J.P.Fraley Transcribed By Jack Tuttle
- The Sound Of Mull Performed by Trans. By Jack Tuttle As Played By Sandy Macintyre
- Back Home in Indiana Performed by Trans. By Jack Tuttle Played-Claude Williams 'Live
- Barefoot Fiddler Performed by Johnny Gimble Transc.By Jack Tuttle
- Bisonpolska Performed by Olov Johansson
- Boo Baby's Lullaby Performed by Jerry Holland Trans. By Paul Cranford
- Five Miles Of Ellum Wood Performed by Bruce Greene From 'Five Miles Of Ellum Wood' Trans
- Glazier's Hora Performed by Alicia Svigals
- Ninfa Performed by Trans. Paul Anastasio Played Juan Reynoso
- Vallatspolkan Performed by Trans. Jack Tuttle
- Lads Of Laois Performed by Trad. Trans. By James Kelly
- Miss C. Crawford's Reel Performed by Robert Mackintosh Trans. By Jack Tuttle Play-Sandy
- The New House Performed by Athena Tergis & Laura Risk
- Tommy Don't Go Performed by Arr.Frankie Mcwhorter Trans.Lanny Fidel
- Waltz (Efter Far) Performed by Bjorn Stabi From 'Orsalatar' Trans: Jack Tuttle
- Alexander William Macdonnell's Jig Performed by Jerry Holland Trans. By Paul Cranford
- Oh, Lady Be Good Performed by Paul Anastasio From 'Mount Baker Swing'
Customers Who Bought Fiddler Magazine's Favorites Also Bought: