Festival Performance Solos - Clarinet Volumes 1 & 2 (Piano Accompaniment)
Volumes 1 & 2. This edition: Volumes 1-2. Carl Fischer Festival Performance Solos. Classical. Piano accompaniment book. With piano accompaniment. 128 pages. Published by Carl Fischer (CF.O5514).
Item Number: CF.O5514
ISBN 0825842220. With piano accompaniment. Classical. 9x12 inches.
Contains these pieces and more!
About Carl Fischer Festival Performance Solos
The Carl Fischer catalog is a treasure trove of solos for all the major band and orchestral instruments. Many of these titles have gained the special recognition that being selected for a state required music list or festival list confers on a piece of music. We are pleased to offer these new collections for Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone and Violin. Each instrument is provided with two volumes of solos progressively arranged to challenge the student as he or she develops as a player. Selected and compiled by Andrew Balent, each of the pieces included in these books is contained on one or more state contest list and many have been difficult to obtain. Piano accompaniments for all the solos in each volume are provided in a separate book for each instrument. Getting the solos your customers have been asking for just became as easy as checking the contents of the books in Carl Fischer's Festival Performance Solos series.
- Mount Vernon Menuet Composed by Gustave Langenus
- Concertino Composed by Stuart
- Nocturnal Serenade Composed by Morra
- Chrysalis Composed by Gustave Langenus
- Song to the Evening Star From Tannhauser, Composed by Richard Wagner
- Spanish Dance Op. 12, No. 1, Composed by Moritz Moszkowski
- Canzonetta From Violin Concerto. Op. 35, Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Andante From Piano Sonata No. 1, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Allegretto Composed by Philippe Gaubert
- The Cuckoo Composed by Louis-Claude Daquin
- Schon Rosmarin Composed by Kreisler
- Variations Op. 33, Composed by Carl Maria Von Weber