There are currently no items in your cart.
Favorite Fingerstyle Solos for Ukulele composed by Mark "Kailana" Nelson. For baritone ukulele. Squareback saddle stitch. Intermediate-Advanced. Book/CD Set. 92 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.30065BCD).
ISBN 9780786684564. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
From the author of Mel Bay's best-selling book, Learn to Play Fingerstyle Solos for Ukulele, we are proud to present, Favorite Fingerstyle Solos for Ukulele. This book and accompanying audio offer a variety of fingerstyle solos for the ukulele. The music stretches across several styles, including Hawaiian, ragtime, bossa nova, and classical. The solos progress in difficulty, and tips on technique are included along the way. More advanced arrangements introduce chord inversions and different rhythmic approaches for the right hand. Thirty-three arrangements are presented in standard notation and tablature. Transposition charts are included for baritone ukulele.
- Kahuli Aku
- Akahi Hoi
- Poor Wayfaring Stranger
- Daisy Bell
- 'Ulili E
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game
- Iesu Me Ke Kanaka Waiwai
- Hawai'i Aloha
- Moloka'i Waltz
- Polly Wolly Doodle
- Koni Au I Ka Wai
- Bonny Sweet Robin
- Spanish Waltz
- Waltz opus 31 No. 1
- Waltzing Matilda
- Cielito Lindo
- Si Bheag Si Mhor
- Las Blancas Flores
- Pua Lilia
- Brazilian Tune
- The Flea Bag Rag
- Polly Wolly Doodle (extended version)
- Ukulele King Rag
- Summer Moon
Favorite Fingerstyle Solos for Ukulele
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Favorite Fingerstyle Solos for Ukulele
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Baritone Ukulele Sheet Music