Favorite Contest Winners -- Summy-Birchard & Belwin, Book 4
Piano - Intermediate; Late Intermediate
7 Original Piano Solos from the Libraries of Belwin-Mills and Summy-Birchard. Book; Graded Standard Repertoire; Piano Collection. Belwin Contest Winners. Children; Recital. 32 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.40163).
Item Number: AP.40163
Exciting piano solos are motivating for students, as well as thrilling for audiences. Thoughtfully written and carefully graded original compositions are essential for every piano studio and produce successful learning experiences for students. Over the years, Belwin-Mills and Summy-Birchard produced extensive libraries of quality elementary and intermediate supplementary piano music. The pieces included in this series represent the two companies' most popular and effective solos drawn from festival and contest lists. Book 4 is for intermediate through late intermediate students and the pieces are placed in approximate order of difficulty. Titles: Jazz Miniature * Jazz Sonatina * Lament * The Peacock * Phrygian Toccata * Pinwheels * Starlight Waltz.
- Jazz Miniature Composed by Mark Nevin
- Lament Composed by Gilbert Allen
- Pinwheels Composed by William L. Gillock
- Phrygian Toccata Composed by Mary Verne
- Starlight Waltz Composed by William L. Gillock
- The Peacock Composed by Olive Dungan
- Jazz Sonatina Composed by Robert D. Vandall