Famous & Fun Duets, Book 5
Piano - Intermediate
6 Duets for One Piano, Four Hands. Arranged by Carol Matz. Book; Duet or Duo; Graded Standard Repertoire; Piano Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands). Famous & Fun. 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.37037).
Item Number: AP.37037
Famous & Fun Duets offer a wonderful introduction to timeless masterpieces and crowd favorites. Featuring arrangements of themes from symphonic, operatic and keyboard literature, these works have been carefully selected and balanced for two evenly skilled players. Titles: Alexander's Ragtime Band * Hornpipe (from Water Music Suite) * Maple Leaf Rag * Musetta's Waltz (from the opera La BohÃ¨me) * Queen of the Night Aria (from the opera The Magic Flute) * St. Louis Blues.
About Alfred's Famous & Fun
The Famous and Fun Series provides valuable supplementary material that has been carefully selected for student appeal. These effective and enjoyable arrangements are accurately leveled, and are designed to supplement any piano method and provide motivating recital material.
- Alexander's Ragtime Band Composed by Irving Berlin
- Hornpipe Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Maple Leaf Rag Composed by Scott Joplin
- Musetta's Waltz Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- Queen of the Night Aria Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- St. Louis Blues Composed by W.C. Handy