Famous Bass Arias
Vocal Score and CD+G. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCDG4019).
Item Number: MO.MMOCDG4019
Take advantage of this over-stock pricing while supplies last.
This collection of all-time great basso arias is a great cross-section of the repertoire. Definitely a requirement for all serious singers, and lots of fun as well!
Includes a high-quality printed vocal score and a CD+G graphics-encoded compact disc with stereo accompaniments to each piece. CD+G lyric display requires a CD+G-capable compact disc player and a television set (audio content is playable on any compact disc player, however).
CD+G (CD+Graphics) is a special disc format in which simple graphics and text are stored in the sub channels of an audio disc. When you play a CD+G disc in a CD+G compatible player (like a karaoke machine), lyrics and images appear on the monitor or TV screen in time to the music. If you play a CD+G disc in a regular CD player, you'll still be able to hear the music and sing along to your favorite tracks, but the graphics features won't function. The CD+G format is a fun and useful learning tool!
- Die Zauberflote (The Magic Flute), KV620 - Act II: 'O Isis und Osiris' (Sarastro) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Die Zauberflote (The Magic Flute), KV620 - Act II: 'In diesen heiligen HallenÉ' (Sarastro) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Le Nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), KV492 - Act I: 'Non piu andrai' (Figaro) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Faust - Act IV: 'Vous qui faites l'endormie' (serenade) (Mephistopheles) Performed by Charles Francois Gounod
- Faust - Act II: 'Le veau d'or' (Mephistopheles) Performed by Charles Francois Gounod
- La Boheme - Act IV: 'Vecchia zimarra' (Colline) Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Falstaff - Act II: 'Quand'ero Paggio' (Falstaff) Performed by Giuseppe Verde
- Il Barbiere di Siviglia (The Barber of Seville) - Act I: 'La callunia e un venticello' (Basilio) Performed by Gioachino Rossini
- La Sonnambula - Act I : 'Vi ravviso, o luoghi ameni' (Il Conte Rodolfo) Performed by Vincenzo Bellini
- Ernani - Act I: 'Infelice! E tuo credevi' (Silva) Performed by Giuseppe Verde
- Don Carlo - Act IV: 'Ella giammai mamo' (Filippo) Performed by Giuseppe Verde
- Simon Boccanegra: 'A te l'estremo addio...Il lacerato spirito' (Fiesco) Performed by Giuseppe Verde