Expressive Etudes, Book Three
Piano - Early Intermediate
Composed by Suzanne Guy. Edited by Suzanne Guy. Performance. Expressive Etudes. Book. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1307).
Item Number: FJ.FF1307
A wonderful resource for older beginners and adults who need reinforcement of technique.
Book Three of the Expressive Etudes expands this comprehensive program for technical development to include early intermediate repertoire, which can be introduced after the third level of any piano method. Contents include: Allegro Deciso (Bartok); Roun.
- Allegro Deciso (Bartok)
- Round Dance (Bartok)
- Etude Op. 89 No. 4 (Berens)
- Etude Op. 777 No. 18 (Czerny)
- Etude Op. 823 No. 19 (Czerny)
- Etude Op. 599 No. 50 (Czerny)
- Study Op. 176 No. 24 and No. 21 (Duvernoy)
- The Trumpeter (Gurlitt)
- Etude Op. 82 No. 52 (Gurlitt)
- Etude Op. 17 No. 12 (Le Couppey)
- Staccato (Reinecke)
- Study Op. 13 No. 8 (Rowley)
- Ecossaise (Schubert)
- Melody Op. 68 No. 1 (Schumann)
- Distant Bells Op. 63 No. 6 (Streabbog)
- By the Seaside (Op. 63 No. 7 (Streabbog)
- The Orphan Op. 64 No. 4 (Streabbog).