Expressive Etudes, Book Four
Piano - Intermediate
Composed by Suzanne Guy. Edited by Suzanne Guy. Performance. Expressive Etudes. Book. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1308).
Item Number: FJ.FF1308
Book Four of Expressive Etudes includes 15 intermediate pieces which will supplement piano literature at the upper intermediate level.
This collection will help develop agility, strength, and control with just minutes of focused practice each day. For all pianists, these etudes can serve equally well as performance repertoire. Contents include: Waltz (Bartok); Etude Op. 70 No. 44 (Bere.
- Waltz (Bartok)
- Etude Op. 70 No. 44 (Berens)
- The Limpid Stream Op. 100 No. 7 (Burgmuller)
- Ballade Op. 100 No. 15 (Burgmuller)
- Etude Op. 718 No. 8 (Czerny)
- Hymn Op. 117 No. 27 (Gurlitt)
- The Hardy Horseman Op. 117 No. 32 (Gurlitt)
- Etude Op. 141 No. 11 (Gurlitt)
- Song Without Words Op. 117 No. 34 (Gurlitt)
- Etude in A Minor Op. 47 No. 3 (Heller)
- Evening Twilight Op. 138 No. 3 (Heller)
- Study in C Op. 20 No. 10 (Le Couppey)
- Alla Tarantella Op. 39 No. 2 (MacDowell)
- Bees in the Clover Op. 64 No. 2 (Streabbog)
- The Whirlwind Op. 64 No. 9 (Streabbog).