Exploring Piano Classics Technique, Book 1
Piano - Late Elementary
A Masterwork Method for the Developing Pianist. Composed by Nancy Bachus. Graded Standard Repertoire; Masterworks; Piano Collection; Technique Musicianship. Exploring Piano Classics. Masterwork. Book. 40 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.31348).
Item Number: AP.31348
The Exploring Piano Classics: A Masterworks Method for Developing Pianists series pairs motivating performance repertoire with thoughtful technical studies. Each level contains a Repertoire book with CD and a Technique book, both with convenient page-by-page correlation. When used together, the books give students a deep understanding of the art of music, performance practices, and the necessary skills to play the piano with technical highly structured program of technical development. They include basic keyboard patterns (five-finger patterns, scales, chords, cadences, and arpeggios in the major and minor keys found in the Repertoire books), exercises and etudes, and other necessary technical drills for mastering each piece in the Repertoire books. Suggestions for efficient practice are also included.
- Clinging Legato Touch Composed by Mason
- Rolling Legato Composed by Norris
- Wrist Staccato Composed by Mason
- Melody Composed by Schytte
- Expansion Etude Composed by Vogel
- Con Moto Composed by Cornelius Gurlitt
- Waltz Composed by Carl Czerny
- Speeding in G Major Composed by Beyer
- Marching in E Major Composed by Kohler