Everybody's Favorite Songs - Low Voice, Vol. II
Vocal Score and CD+G. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCDG4010).
Item Number: MO.MMOCDG4010
ISBN 1596155000. Accompaniment: John Wustman, piano.
From legendary accompanist John Wustman comes this second volume of the world's favorite songs, which includes compositions from Baroque to Late Romantic, by such masters as Mozart, Beethoven, Schumann and Richard Strauss.
Includes a high-quality printed vocal score and a compact disc with stereo accompaniments to each piece.
For related items see the following item numbers: MMOCDG4009
CD+G (CD+Graphics) is a special disc format in which simple graphics and text are stored in the sub channels of an audio disc. When you play a CD+G disc in a CD+G compatible player (like a karaoke machine), lyrics and images appear on the monitor or TV screen in time to the music. If you play a CD+G disc in a regular CD player, you'll still be able to hear the music and sing along to your favorite tracks, but the graphics features won't function. The CD+G format is a fun and useful learning tool!
- Music for A While Performed by Henry Purcell
- Tu lo sai Performed by Giuseppe Torelli
- Das Veilchen (The Violet), KV476 (from Goethe) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Semele, HWV58 - II: 29. 'Where'er you walk, cool gales shall fan the glade' (air) (Jupiter) Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Ich Liebe Dich Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Der Nussbaum Performed by Robert Schumann
- Die Lotosblume Performed by Robert Schumann (m); Heinrich Heine (l)
- Litanei Performed by Franz Schubert
- Auf Flugelndes Gesanges (On Wings of Song) Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Still wie die Nacht Performed by Carl Bohm
- Londonderry Air Performed by Traditional (Old Irish Air)
- Greensleeves Performed by Traditional (English Folk Song)
- Believe Me, If All Those Endearing Young Charms Performed by Thomas Moore
- Beau Soir Performed by Claude Debussy (m); Paul Bourget (l)
- Morike-Lieder, no. 12: Verborgenheit (Renunciation) Performed by Hugo Wolf
- Zueignung ('Dedication') Performed by Richard Strauss