Everybody's Favorite Songs - High Voice, Vol. I
Vocal Score and CD+G. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCDG4007).
Item Number: MO.MMOCDG4007
ISBN 1596154977. Accompaniment: John Wustman, piano.
A great collection of the world's favorite songs. Includes titles by such masters as Brahms, Dvorak and Reynaldo Hahn.
Includes a high-quality printed vocal score and a compact disc with stereo accompaniments to each piece.
For related items see the following item numbers: MMOCDG4008
CD+G (CD+Graphics) is a special disc format in which simple graphics and text are stored in the sub channels of an audio disc. When you play a CD+G disc in a CD+G compatible player (like a karaoke machine), lyrics and images appear on the monitor or TV screen in time to the music. If you play a CD+G disc in a regular CD player, you'll still be able to hear the music and sing along to your favorite tracks, but the graphics features won't function. The CD+G format is a fun and useful learning tool!
- Mein Glaubiges, Herze, Frohlocke (My Heart Ever Faithful) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Ave Maria (sacred melody adapted ot the First Prelude of J.S. Bach) Performed by Charles Francois Gounod
- Ellens Gesang III: 'Ave Maria', op. 52, no. 6 Performed by Franz Schubert
- Des Knaben Wunderhorn: Wiegenlied (Cradle Song): Guten Abend, Gut Nacht, op. 49, no. 4 (transposed from E-flat to F major) Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Widmung (Dedication), op. 14, no. 1 Performed by Robert Franz (m); Wolfgang Muller (l)
- Als die alte Mutter (Songs My Mother Taught Me) Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- None but the Lonely Heart (Nur wer die Sehnsucht kennt), op. 6, no. 6 Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Ich Liebe Dich (I Love Thee) Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Si mes vers avaient des ailes (Had my song but wings for flying!) Performed by Reynaldo Hahn (after Hugo)
- Apres Un Reve Performed by Gabriel Faure
- Last Rose of Summer (Qui sola, vergin rosa) Performed by Thomas Moore
- Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes Performed by Traditional (m) Ben Johnson (l)
- Now Sleeps the Crimson Petal, op. 3, no. 2 Performed by Roger Quilter (m); Lord Alfred Tennyson (l)
- Bind' auf dein Haar (My Mother Bids Me Bind My Hair) - canzonet Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn