There are currently no items in your cart.
European Folksongs for equal voices composed by Various. For women's choir. Choral collections. Europ. Folksongs equal voices Einzelexemplare. Choral collection. 64 pages. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.250100).
This new collection of folk songs - "Laula kultani" (Finnish for "Sing, my sweetheart") - offers choirs attractive literature to expand their repertoires and to perform concerts for many different occasions. The creative choral director has many possibilities for performing this music: thus instruments can be added, or - if there are difficulties due to pronouncing a foreign language - a small ensemble can sing the song, while the remainder of the choir hums the music in the background. The selected songs about themes of love and love's sorrow, dance, festival and celebration, are traditional folksongs which are well-known and popular in the countries of their origin. In putting together this collection special emphasis has been placed on the musical quality of the settings. In addition to traditional settings, many songs in new arrangments by contemporary composers have been included. The settings range in difficulty from easy to moderately difficult.
- The Star of the County Down - g-Moll/G minor Performed by Alan Cutts
- Dui, dui, dui - C-Dur/C major Performed by Anonymous
- Syrtos Rhodou - D-Dur/D major Performed by Antony Jivkov
- Voici le printemps, mon cousin - d-Moll/D minor Performed by Bernard Lallement
- Vehni, vehni fijolica Performed by Branko Ivankovic
- Ich weiss nicht was soll es bedeuten - D-Dur/D major Performed by Carsten Borkowski / Friedrich Silcher
- El Vito - a-Moll/A minor Performed by Dante Andreo
- La Tarara - g-Moll/G minor Performed by Dante Andreo
- Psintri Vasilitzia mou - g-Moll/G minor Performed by Demetris Petrides
- Sentate'a-qui o Antonio Performed by Enrico Carrapatoso
- Shkoj e vij flutrim si zogu Performed by Fahri Beqiri
- In Klausn isch Kirchtig - G-Dur/G major Performed by Felix Resch
- Scia, scia, Peppina - G-Dur/G major Performed by Hansruedi Willisegger
- Du fragsch mi, war i bi - A-Dur/A major Performed by Hansruedi Willisegger / Heidi Stucki
- Daar was laatst een meisje loos - G-Dur/G major Performed by Henning Schmidt / Daniel De Lange
- Sumni dub Performed by Ivan Hrusovsky
- Vo pole bereza stojala Performed by J. Tugarinov
- Okolo Hradisca - g-Moll/G minor Performed by Jan Malek
- Kristallen den fina Performed by Jan-Ake Hillerud
- Agur jaunak - G-Dur/G major Performed by Javier Busto
- Schnitter Tod, WoO 38, no. 5 - b-Moll/B-flat minor Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Jeg gik mig du en sommerdag Performed by John Hoybye
- Visur Vatnsenda-Rosu Performed by Jon Asgeirsson
- El ball de Sant Ferriol - G-Dur/G major Performed by Josep Lluis Guzman I Antich
- Goralu czy ci nie zal - F-Dur/F major Performed by Jozef Swider / Michal Swierzynski
- A jo lovas katonanak Performed by Jozsef Karai / Éva Kollar
- Laula kultani - f-Moll/F minor Performed by Kari Ala-Pollanen / Erik August Hagfors
- Kungla rahvas - F-Dur/F major Performed by Karl August Hermann
- Jeg lagde meg sa sildig - d-Moll/D minor Performed by Knut Nystedt
- Early one morning - Es-Dur/Eb major Performed by Malcolm Goldring
- Oi lekia, lekia - F-Dur/F major Performed by Mikalojus Konstantinas Ciurlionis
- Scedryk - g-Moll/G minor Performed by Mykola Leontovyc
- Lu guarracino Performed by Paolo Bon
- Polegnala e Todora - D-Dur/D major Performed by Philip Koutev
- Wei meng Mamm nach huet gesponnen Performed by Pierre Nimax Sen. / Edmond Lentz
- Feinsliebchen Performed by Ralf Schmid
- Tra bo dau - G-Dur/G major Performed by Richard Elfyn Jones
- Saren kowga jowxtm goc - A-Dur/A major Performed by Soghomon Soghomonian Komitas
- Aj, zelena je vsa gora - E-Dur/E major Performed by Uros Krek
- S' one strane Dunava - E-Dur/E major Performed by Vera Milankovic
- Gildebroeders maakt plezieren - C-Dur/C major Performed by Vic Nees
- Je t'aurai, ma brunette - B-Dur/B-flat major Performed by Vic Nees
European Folksongs for equal voices
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
European Folksongs for equal voices
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Ensemble: Women's Choir Music
Genre: Folk Songs Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Carus Choral Collections