There are currently no items in your cart.
Essential Songs - The 1940s by Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. 392 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.311192).
ISBN 0634091050. 9x12 inches.
An amazing collection of over 100 songs that came out of the 1940s, including: Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positive • Anniversary Song • Be Careful, It's My Heart • Bewitched • Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy • Don't Get Around Much Anymore • Have I Told You Lately That I Love You • I'll Remember April • Is You Is, or Is You Ain't (Ma' Baby) • It Could Happen to You • It Might As Well Be Spring • Route 66 • Sentimental Journey • Stella by Starlight • The Surrey with the Fringe on Top • Take the “A” Train • They Say It's Wonderful • This Nearly Was Mine • You Belong to My Heart (Solamente Una Vez) • You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To • You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You • and more.
- Jingle Jangle Jingle (I Got Spurs)
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- All Or Nothing At All
- Day by Day
- Nature Boy
- Angel Eyes
- The Frim Fram Sauce
- Anniversary Song
- Anything You Can Do
- Be Careful, It's My Heart
- Beat Me Daddy, Eight To The Bar
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
- Buttons And Bows
- Chi-Baba Chi-Baba (My Bambino Go To Sleep)
- Come Rain Or Come Shine
- Comme Ci, Comme Ca
- Cruising Down The River
- Daddy's Little Girl
- Dearly Beloved
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore
- A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
- A Dreamer's Holiday
- The Dummy Song
- Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think)
- Everything Happens To Me
- Feudin' And Fightin'
- (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
- I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
- Haunted Heart
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
- Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra
- The Hucklebuck
- I Could Write A Book
- I Don't Want To Walk Without You
- I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
- I Got The Sun In The Morning
- I Said My Pajamas (And Put On My Pray'rs)
- I Wish I Didn't Love You So
- I'll Remember April
- I'm A Lonely Little Petunia (In An Onion Patch)
- I'm Beginning to See the Light
- I'm Old Fashioned
- In Love In Vain
- Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't (Ma' Baby)
- It Could Happen To You
- It Might As Well Be Spring
- It Only Happens When I Dance With You
- It's A Pity To Say Goodnight
- Java Jive
- June Is Bustin' Out All Over
- Just A Little Lovin' (Will Go A Long Way)
- Just Squeeze Me (But Don't Tease Me)
- The Last Time I Saw Paris
- Lili Marlene
- Long Ago (and Far Away)
- Moonlight in Vermont
- The Old Piano Roll Blues
- On A Slow Boat To China
- One Dozen Roses
- Open The Door, Richard!
- Pistol Packin' Mama
- Red Roses For A Blue Lady
- Route 66
- Seems Like Old Times
- Sentimental Journey
- Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy
- Sleepy Lagoon
- You Belong To My Heart (Solamente Una Vez)
- Stella By Starlight
- A Sunday Kind Of Love
- The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
- That Old Black Magic
- There! I've Said It Again
- They Say It's Wonderful
- The Things We Did Last Summer
- This Nearly Was Mine
- To Each His Own
- Wait Till You See Her
- When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
- (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover
- Why Don't You Do Right (Get Me Some Money, Too!)
- Yes Indeed
- Easy Does It
- You Don't Know What Love Is
- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
- You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
- I Love You So Much It Hurts Me
- God Bless' The Child
- Managua, Nicaragua
- I Remember You
- It's A Grand Night For Singing
- Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin'
- Old Devil Moon
- Crazy She Calls Me
- Take The 'A' Train
- Love Letters
- I Love You
Essential Songs - The 1940s
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Essential Songs - The 1940s
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: 1940s Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook