There are currently no items in your cart.
Essential Songs - The 1940s (E-Z Play Today Volume 25). Composed by Various. For Organ, Piano/Keyboard, Electronic Keyboard. E-Z Play Today. Softcover. 240 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.100207).
ISBN 0634092391. 9x12 inches.
101 standards from the '40s including: Be Careful, It's My Heart • Bewitched • Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy • Don't Get Around Much Anymore • Have I Told You Lately That I Love You • It Could Happen to You • Moonlight in Vermont • Red Roses for a Blue Lady • Route 66 • Sentimental Journey • Stella by Starlight • The Surrey with the Fringe on Top • Take the “A” Train • You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To • You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You • Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah • and more.
About Hal Leonard E-Z Play Today
For organs, pianos, and electronic keyboards. E-Z Play Today is the shortest distance between beginning music and playing fun. Now there are more than 300 reasons why you should play E-Z Play Today. * World's largest series of music folios * Full-size books - large 9" x 12" format features easy-to-read, easy-to-play music * Accurate arrangements... simple enough for the beginner, but accurate chords and melody lines are maintained * Eye-catching, full-color covers * Lyrics... most arrangements include words and music * Most up-to-date registrations - books in the series contain a general registration guide, as well as individual song rhythm suggestions * Guitar Chord Chart - all songs in the series can also be played on guitar.
- Jingle Jangle Jingle (I Got Spurs)
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- All Or Nothing At All
- Day by Day
- Nature Boy
- Anniversary Song
- Anything You Can Do
- Be Careful, It's My Heart
- Beat Me Daddy, Eight To The Bar
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
- Buttons And Bows
- Come Rain Or Come Shine
- Daddy's Little Girl
- Dearly Beloved
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore
- A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
- (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
- I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
- Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra
- I Could Write A Book
- I Don't Want To Walk Without You
- I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
- I Got The Sun In The Morning
- I Wish I Didn't Love You So
- I'll Remember April
- I'm Beginning to See the Light
- I'm Old Fashioned
- Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't (Ma' Baby)
- It Could Happen To You
- It Might As Well Be Spring
- It Only Happens When I Dance With You
- Java Jive
- June Is Bustin' Out All Over
- Just Squeeze Me (But Don't Tease Me)
- The Last Time I Saw Paris
- Long Ago (and Far Away)
- Moonlight in Vermont
- On A Slow Boat To China
- One Dozen Roses
- Pistol Packin' Mama
- Route 66
- Seems Like Old Times
- Sentimental Journey
- Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy
- Sleepy Lagoon
- You Belong To My Heart (Solamente Una Vez)
- Stella By Starlight
- The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
- That Old Black Magic
- They Say It's Wonderful
- The Things We Did Last Summer
- This Nearly Was Mine
- To Each His Own
- (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover
- Yes Indeed
- You Don't Know What Love Is
- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
- You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
- Angel Eyes
- The Frim Fram Sauce
- Chi-Baba Chi-Baba (My Bambino Go To Sleep)
- Comme Ci, Comme Ca
- Cruising Down The River
- A Dreamer's Holiday
- The Dummy Song
- Everything Happens To Me
- Haunted Heart
- The Hucklebuck
- I Said My Pajamas (And Put On My Pray'rs)
- I'm A Lonely Little Petunia (In An Onion Patch)
- In Love In Vain
- It's A Pity To Say Goodnight
- Just A Little Lovin' (Will Go A Long Way)
- Lili Marlene
- The Old Piano Roll Blues
- Open The Door, Richard!
- Red Roses For A Blue Lady
- A Sunday Kind Of Love
- There! I've Said It Again
- Wait Till You See Her
- When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
- Why Don't You Do Right (Get Me Some Money, Too!)
- Easy Does It
- I Love You So Much It Hurts Me
- I Remember You
- It's A Grand Night For Singing
- Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin'
- Old Devil Moon
- Crazy She Calls Me
- Take The 'A' Train
- Love Letters
- I Love You
Essential Songs - The 1940s
E-Z Play Today Volume 25
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Essential Songs - The 1940s
E-Z Play Today Volume 25
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: 1940s Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook