There are currently no items in your cart.
Essential Songs - The 1920s
Essential Songs - The 1920s composed by Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. 384 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.311200).
ISBN 0634092901. 9x12 inches.
103 songs that shaped the decade, including: Ain't We Got Fun? • All by Myself • April Showers • Basin Street Blues • Bill • The Birth of the Blues • Blue Skies • Bye Bye Blackbird • California, Here I Come • Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man • Chicago (That Toddlin' Town) • Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue (Has Anybody Seen My Girl?) • I Can't Give You Anything but Love • I Wanna Be Loved by You • I'm Looking over a Four Leaf Clover • If You Knew Susie (Like I Know Susie) • Indian Love Call • Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella • Look for the Silver Lining • Makin' Whoopee! • Manhattan • Moonlight and Roses (Bring Mem'ries of You) • My Blue Heaven • Ol' Man River • Puttin' on the Ritz • Second Hand Rose • St. Louis Blues • Stardust • Thou Swell • Toot, Toot, Tootsie! (Good-bye!) • 'Way Down Yonder in New Orleans • Who's Sorry Now • Yes Sir, That's My Baby • and more.
- Ain't Misbehavin'
- Ain't She Sweet
- Ain't We Got Fun?
- Alabamy Bound
- All Alone
- All By Myself
- Rockin' Chair
- Somebody Loves Me
- Among My Souvenirs
- April Showers
- At Sundown
- St. Louis Blues
- Make Believe
- Basin Street Blues
- The Best Things in Life Are Free
- The Birth Of The Blues
- The Blue Room
- Blue Skies
- Button Up Your Overcoat
- Bye Bye Blackbird
- California, Here I Come
- Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man
- Carolina In The Morning
- Carolina Moon
- Chicago (That Toddlin' Town)
- 'Deed I Do
- Down Yonder
- Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me)
- Far Above Cayuga's Waters
- Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue (Has Anybody Seen My Girl?)
- I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love
- I Cried For You
- I Wanna Be Loved By You
- I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You)
- I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover
- I'm Sitting on Top of the World
- I've Found A New Baby (I Found A New Baby)
- If You Knew Susie (Like I know Susie)
- In A Little Spanish Town ('Twas on a Night Like This)
- Indian Love Call
- It All Depends On You
- Last Night On The Back Porch (I Loved Her Best Of All)
- Let A Smile Be Your Umbrella
- Limehouse Blues
- Linger Awhile
- Love Me Or Leave Me
- The Love Nest
- Lover, Come Back To Me
- Makin' Whoopee!
- Mexicali Rose
- Moonlight And Roses (Bring Mem'ries Of You)
- Mountain Greenery
- My Blue Heaven
- My Buddy
- My Heart Stood Still
- My Lucky Star
- Paddlin' Madelin' Home
- Puttin' on the Ritz
- Say It With Music
- Second Hand Rose
- Sentimental Me
- The Sheik Of Araby
- Side by Side
- Sometimes I'm Happy
- The Song Is Ended (But The Melody Lingers On)
- Stouthearted Men
- Sweet Sue-Just You
- That's My Weakness Now
- Thou Swell
- Toot, Toot, Tootsie! (Good-bye!)
- 'Way Down Yonder In New Orleans
- What'll I Do?
- When My Baby Smiles At Me
- When My Sugar Walks Down The Street
- When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob Bobbin' Along
- When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles With You)
- Who's Sorry Now
- Why Do I Love You?
- With a Song in My Heart
- Without A Song
- Yes Sir, That's My Baby
- Yes! We Have No Bananas
- You Took Advantage Of Me
- You're the Cream in My Coffee
- Here Comes The Show Boat
- I Love My Baby (My Baby Loves Me)
- My Man
- Look for the Silver Lining
- Ol' Man River
- Mississippi Mud
- Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You
Essential Songs - The 1920s
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Essential Songs - The 1920s
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: 1920s Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook