Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble (B-flat Tenor Saxophone)
Jazz Ensemble, Tenor Saxophone - Grade 1-2
Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble. Softcover Media Online. 32 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.841348).
Item Number: HL.841348
ISBN 079359622X. 9x12 inches.
Designed to teach jazz basics to students with 1-2 years playing experience (but no prior experience playing jazz), Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble is great for individual or classroom use.
• Teaches the basics of swing style in a step-by-step approach, using well-known songs
• Improvisation made easy, starting with simple two-measure phrases
• Scales and basic theory introduced in an easy-to-understand format
• Play-along tracks for every exercise included
• Seven full band arrangements
• Sample solos
• Jazz history and people
Book also includes My EE Library* (myeelibrary.com) - Instant Stream/Download/Audio CDs*
* Internet access required for My EE Library (book includes instructions to order free opt. CD-ROM)
- Jingle Bells
- Riffin' Around
- Boppin' Around
- Salsa Caliente
- A-Tisket A-Tasket
- Ballin' the Jack
- London Bridge
- St. Louis Blues
- When The Saints Go Marching In