There are currently no items in your cart.
Essential Elements for Guitar, Book 2 for Guitar. Essential Elements Guitar. Method book and accompaniment CD. 96 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.865010).
ISBN 1423492196. 9x12 inches.
Essential Elements for Guitar, Book 2 is a continuation of the concepts and skills taught in Book 1 and includes all of its popular features as well - great songs in a variety of styles, a high-quality audio CD with demonstration and backing tracks, quizzes, music history, music theory, and much more. Concepts taught in Book 2 include:
- Playing melodically in positions up the neck
-Playing movable chord shapes up the neck
-Playing scales and extended chords in different keys
-More right-hand studies – fingerpicking and pick style
-Improvisation in positions up the neck
-Studying different styles through great song selections
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
- All Apologies
- Auld Lang Syne
- Can't You See
- Water Is Wide
- Symphony No. 1 in C Minor, Fourth Movement Excerpt
- My Country, 'Tis Of Thee (America)
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- Turkey In The Straw
- Wild Thing
- I'll Be There For You
- Rock Island Line
- La Bamba
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home
- Get Back
- Could You Be Loved
- Crazy Train
- Day Tripper
- Devil's Dream
- I'm Shipping Up To Boston
- Folsom Prison Blues
- Goodnight, Irene
- I Walk The Line
- Iron Man
- King Of Pain
- Lay Down Sally
- Love Me Do
- Nowhere Man
- Nutcracker Suite
- R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. (A Salute To 60's Rock)
- Sailors Hornpipe
- Secret Agent Man
- (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
- Still The Same
- Sweet Home Alabama
- We Are The Champions
- Wonderful Tonight
- Summer Of '69
- Your Song
- Rock You Like A Hurricane
- BourrÃ©e In E Minor
Essential Elements for Guitar, Book 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Essential Elements for Guitar, Book 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Series: Essential Elements Guitar