There are currently no items in your cart.
Equus composed by Erik Morales. For concert band. Concert Band. FJH Beginning Band. Score only. Full set (score and parts) also available: B1227. Grade 1. Score only. Duration 1 minute, 52 seconds. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.B1227S).
Equus, Latin for "horse," takes us on a thrilling ride on one of these magnificent animals. Wood blocks help create the sound of the horse as the ensemble comes along for the ride. A serene section at the same tempo almost seems to slow the ride down, so
Equus, Latin for 'horse,' takes us on a thrilling ride on one of these magnificent animals. Wood blocks help create the sound of the horse as the ensemble comes along for the ride. A serene section at the same tempo almost seems to slow the ride down, so listeners can take the time to appreciate the scenery around them. The opening material then returns as the piece comes to a strong conclusion.
About FJH Beginning Band
Appropriate within the first year of instruction and beginning of the second year. Clarinets do not go above the break, and there is limited use of accidentals. Plenty of doublings in the lower voices. Grade 1.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Series: FJH Beginning Band