There are currently no items in your cart.
Equinox (Album for the Young). Walking Frog Records. Play Along. Grade 2.5. CD. Composed 1999. Published by C.L. Barnhouse (CL.WFR192).
The Washington Winds, Edward Petersen Conducting Young musicians enjoy hearing the music they perform and there is no better musical model than The Washington Winds. The music is technically less difficult but these selections are rich in harmony and filled with wonderful melodies. Should be in the library of every young musician and their band director. Equinox, Ed Huckeby Sons of Liberty, Larry Neeck Can-Can You Name These Tunes, Jerry Williams An English Celebration, James Swearingen New Century March, Ken Harris The Crossings, Robert Sheldon Themes from The Nutcracker, arr. Ed Huckeby The Eagle's Triumph, David Shaffer Fairest of the Fair, Sousa arr. David Shaffer Copper Mountain Legend, Jerry Williams 2001 - A March Odyssey, David Shaffer Hope-Honor and Glory, David Shaffer Addison Way, Ed Huckeby Drums Ole!, James Swearingen Willow Grove, Robert Sheldon Sandpaper Symphony, David Shaffer Good Old Guys, Tim Loest Bunker Hill Overture, James Swearingen Band Avenue March , Tim Loest.
- Themes from the Nutcracker Performed by Arranged By Ed Huckeby
- The Eagle's Triumph Performed by David Shaffer
- Hope, Honor and Glory Performed by David Shaffer
- Addison Way Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Band Avenue Performed by Timothy Loest
- Bunker Hill Overture Performed by James Swearingen
- Can-Can You Name These Tunes? Performed by Jerry Williams
- Copper Mountain Legend Performed by Jerry Williams
- The Crossings Performed by Robert Sheldon
- Drums Ole! Performed by James Swearingen
- Equinox Performed by Ed Huckeby
- The Fairest of the Fair Performed by John Philip Sousa (arranged By David Shaffer)
- Good Old Guys Performed by Timothy Loest
- New Century Performed by Jared Spears
- Sandpaper Symphony Performed by David Shaffer
- Sons of Liberty Performed by Larry Neeck
- 2001: A March Odyssey Performed by David Shaffer
- Willow Grove Performed by Robert Sheldon
- An English Celebration Performed by James Swearingen
Album for the Young
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Album for the Young
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.