There are currently no items in your cart.
English Songs 1800-1860
English Songs 1800-1860 composed by Bush. Edited by Temperley. Library volumes. Score. Published by Stainer & Bell Ltd. (ST.MB43).
- Coronach: He is gone on the mountain - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (D-F) Performed by Thomas Attwood
- Go, lovely rose - Tenor (E-F) Performed by Thomas Attwood
- The cold wave my love lies under - Soprano/Tenor (D-G) Performed by Thomas Attwood
- Come into the garden, Maud - Tenor (F sharp-G) Performed by Michael William Balfe
- The sands of Dee (Oh! Mary go and call the cattle home) - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (D-E) Performed by Michael William Balfe
- I arise from dreams of thee - Soprano/Tenor (C-G) Performed by John Barnett
- Ossian's Glen (In this still place, remote from men) - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (C-F) Performed by John Barnett
- Gentle zephyr - Baritone (F-E flat) Performed by William Sterndale Bennett
- Indian love (Tell me not that thou dost love me) - Mezzosoprano (F sharp-E) Performed by William Sterndale Bennett
- The past (Wilt thou forget the happy hours) - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (E flat-E flat) Performed by William Sterndale Bennett
- To Chloe in sickness (Long, long is the night) - Baritone (F sharp-E) Performed by William Sterndale Bennett
- By the simplicity of Venus' doves - Soprano/Tenor (E flat-G) Performed by Henry Rowley Bishop
- Come live with me and be my love - Soprano/Tenor (D-G) Performed by Henry Rowley Bishop
- Take, O take those lips away - Soprano/Tenor (D-F) Performed by Henry Rowley Bishop
- Here's the vow she falsely swore - Tenor (F sharp-A) Performed by John Clarke-Whitfeld
- One struggle more, and I am free - Baritone (C-F) Performed by John Clarke-Whitfeld
- What voice is this? - Soprano/Tenor (D sharp-G) Performed by John Clarke-Whitfeld
- The Hag - Soprano/Tenor (C sharp-A) Performed by John Liptrot Hatton
- To Anthea, who may command him anything (Bid me to love) - Baritone (D sharp-E) Performed by John Liptrot Hatton
- Dirge: Rough wind that moaneth loud - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (D-D) Performed by Edward James Loder
- I heard a brooklet gushing - Soprano/Tenor (E flat-G) Performed by Edward James Loder
- Invocation to the deep (What hid'st thou in thy treasure caves and cells) - Soprano/Tenor (D-G) Performed by Edward James Loder
- The Lamentations (The beauty of Israel is slain upon high) - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (B sharp-F sharp) Performed by Edward James Loder
- Wake, my love, all life is stirring - Tenor (G flat-B flat) Performed by Edward James Loder
- Separation - Mezzosoprano (C sharp-G flat) Performed by George A. Macfarren
- The widow bird (A widow bird sat mourning for her love) - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (F sharp-G) Performed by George A. Macfarren
- All my heart's thine own - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (C-F sharp) Performed by Henry Hugo Pierson
- Fear no more the heat of the sun - Alto/Bass (G-D) Performed by Henry Hugo Pierson
- John Anderson, my jo - Mezzosoprano (C sharp-F sharp) Performed by Henry Hugo Pierson
- Love and grief (Take, oh take those lips away) - Tenor (F-A) Performed by Henry Hugo Pierson
- The White Owl (When cats run home and light is come) - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (C-E) Performed by Henry Hugo Pierson
- Those evening bells - Soprano/Tenor (E flat-A flat) Performed by Henry Hugo Pierson
- Eloisa to Abelard (Soon as the letters trembling I unclose) - Mezzosoprano (D-G) Performed by George Frederick Pinto
- From thee, Eliza, I must go - Baritone (D-F) Performed by George Frederick Pinto
- Invocation to Nature (Nature! sweet mistress of the pensive mind) - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (D-F) Performed by George Frederick Pinto
- Cradle Song (Sweet and low) - Alto (A-C sharp) Performed by William Vincent Wallace
- Might I in thy sight appear - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (D-F) Performed by Samuel Wesley
- What shaft of fate's relentless power - Soprano/Tenor (A-A) Performed by Samuel Wesley
- Sebastian By the rivers of Babylon (We sat down and wept by the waters) - Mezzosoprano/Baritone (D-F sharp) Performed by Samuel Wesley
- Sebastian Collect for the Third Sunday in Advent (Lord Jesus Christ) - Baritone/Bass (G-B flat) Performed by Samuel Wesley
English Songs 1800-1860
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
English Songs 1800-1860
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Bush Sheet Music
Genre: Grunge Sheet Music