There are currently no items in your cart.
Encores for Choirs 2 edited by Peter Gritton. For SATB choir accompanied and a cappella. Mixed Voices. Lighter Choral Repertoire. Secular, Choral Collection. Level B-D (easy - difficult). Vocal score. 256 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193436329).
ISBN 9780193436329. Secular, Choral Collection. 10 x 7 inches.
For SATB accompanied and unaccompanied. 30 varied pieces ranging in style from the classic and sentimental to the humorous and madcap. With the standards of the repertoire are new pieces and fresh arrangements by some of the finest arrangers. The volume provides an unrivalled kaleidoscope of concert encores.
- A Modern Major-General Composed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan;Arranged by Peter Gritton
- Auld Lang Syne Composed by Scottish Traditional;Arranged by Joanna Forbes
- Bring Us In Good Ale Composed by Gustav Holst
- Buffalo Gals Composed by American Traditional;Arranged by Bob Chilcott
- Calmes des nuits Composed by Camille Saint-Saens
- Chick, chick, chicken! Composed by Holt, McGhee And King;Arranged by Peter Gritton
- Counting Up My Toes Composed by David Cullen
- Country Gardens Composed by English Traditional;Arranged by Peter Gritton
- Dashing Away With The Smoothing Iron Composed by English Traditional;Arranged by John Rutter
- Deconstructing Johann Composed by Daryl Runswick
- Dry Bones Composed by Spiritual;Arranged by Peter Gritton
- El Hambo Composed by Jaakko Mantyjarvi
- Ev'ry Time I Feel the Spirit Composed by Spiritual;Arranged by Bob Chilcott
- Good Hope Composed by Peter Gritton
- Ill Wind Composed by Flanders And Swann After Mozart;Arranged by Peter Gritton
- It Was A Lover And His Lass Composed by John Rutter
- Jargon Composed by William Billings
- Mission: Impossible Composed by Lalo Schifrin;Arranged by Mark Williams
- Nachtlied Composed by Max Reger
- Orpheus in the Underground Composed by Jacques Offenbach;Arranged by Cantabile
- North American Traditional: Parting Friends Arranged by John G. McCurry
- Shenandoah Composed by American Traditional;Arranged by James Erb
- Stranger In Paradise Composed by Wright And Forrest After Borodin;Arranged by Peter Gritton
- Take it from Figure 'O' Arthur Sullivan Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart;Arranged by Ben Parry
- The Tide Rises, the Tide Falls Composed by Howard Skempton
- Three-minute Messiah Composed by Peter Gritton
- 'Un'-Popular Song Composed by William Walton;Arranged by Roderick Williams
- Vocalise Composed by Sergei Rachmaninov;Arranged by Peter Gritton
- Wiegenlied Composed by Johannes Brahms;Arranged by Robin Gritton
Encores for Choirs 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Encores for Choirs 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Vocal Score