There are currently no items in your cart.
ELV1S - 30 #1 Hits (30 #1 Hits). By Elvis Presley. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook. Rock 'n' Roll and Rockabilly. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and black & white photos. 112 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.306441).
ISBN 0634034014. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and black & white photos. Rock 'n' Roll and Rockabilly. 9x12 inches.
August 16, 2002 marked the 25th anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley, so for this special year of Elvis, many events were planned to celebrate his life and his incredible impact on music and the world. The tributes will culminate in RCA's October release of a very special CD package, ELV1S - 30 #1 Hits. This definitive and ultimate Elvis Presley release assembles for the first time 30 of his #1 hits on one CD. Our excellent piano/vocal/guitar collection is the matching songbook to this CD, and includes such chart-topping songs as: All Shook Up, Are You Lonesome Tonight?, Can't Help Falling in Love, Don't Be Cruel, Heartbreak Hotel, Hound Dog, Jailhouse Rock, Return to Sender, Stuck on You, Suspicious Minds, You're the Devil in Disguise, and more - plus the 2002 chart-topping JXL radio edit remix of A Little Less Conversation as a bonus. This is quintessential Elvis!
- Too Much
- All Shook Up
- Stuck On You
- Heartbreak Hotel
- Are You Lonesome Tonight?
- A Big Hunk O' Love
- Burning Love
- Can't Help Falling in Love
- Crying in the Chapel
- You're The Devil In Disguise
- Don't Be Cruel (To A Heart That's True)
- (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I
- Good Luck Charm
- Hard Headed Woman
- His Latest Flame
- Hound Dog
- In The Ghetto (The Vicious Circle)
- It's Now Or Never
- Jailhouse Rock
- Love Me Tender
- One Night
- Return To Sender
- She's Not You
- Suspicious Minds
- (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
- Way Down
- The Wonder Of You
- Wooden Heart
- A Little Less Conversation
ELV1S - 30 #1 Hits
30 #1 Hits
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
ELV1S - 30 #1 Hits
30 #1 Hits
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook