There are currently no items in your cart.
Electric Bass Position Studies composed by Roger Filiberto. For Electric Bass Guitar. Saddle-stitched, Technic. All Styles. Intermediate. Book. 48 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93378).
ISBN 9780871667892. All Styles. 8.5 x 11 inches.
The versatility of the Electric Bass has been drawn the attention of musicians and jazz "buffs" throughout the world. While not a lick book itself, this book will teach you the skills necessary to master many contemporary bass lines and patterns. An ideal supplement to any bass method. This well-written text contains solos, etudes, and various studies in a number of positions. In addition, it integrates position playing with riffs, phrases, and chords. It is a valuable course of study that familiarizes the student with key relationships up the neck.
- Scale of Notes in Fifth Position
- Mixed Position Study
- Mountain Pass (Fifth Position Study)
- Standard Shuffle Pattern
- Triplet Study in D
- Solid Four: Walk in D Minor
- Syncopation Made Easy (Fifth Position)
- London "Boogie" (Syncopation Study in Fifth Position)
- Moderato (A Study in Syncopation)
- Allegretto (A Touch of Syncopation)
- The Seventh Position
- Seventh Position Etude ("In the Mood for a Walk")
- Latin Flavor
- Spanish Ballad
- Scale of C Major (in Second and Seventh Position)
- Walking the C Major Scale (A Study in Shifting Positions using the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th Position)
- Four Short Studies in Seventh Position
- Folk Tune (Practice in Seventh then in Second Position)
- D Minor Study
- A Minor Study
- Melody in F
- French Folk Song
- Syncopating Bach
- London Bridge Boogie
- Classical Stuff
- Moon Walk
- The Ninth Position
- Study of Thirds in D Major
- A Walk in C Major
- Crazy Quilt (A Multi-Position Study)
- Minor Mood
- Cycle of Fourths
Electric Bass Position Studies
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Electric Bass Position Studies
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook